Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/11/06 05:18 AM Posted 18/11/06 05:18 AM Thanks for your support guys it was a fantastic day.Shane got pipped at the post by a Supra.I did drive Shanes beast and mate, what a weapon. All results will be posted on my web site along with the photos which are already up there.www.eliteauto.com.auCheers once again.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 18/11/06 06:15 AM Posted 18/11/06 06:15 AM well done guys... how many cars were there for the day??shane got pipped must one farking tuff supra
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/11/06 06:32 AM Posted 18/11/06 06:32 AM (edited) 30 or 31 all up it was a top day.And check out the photo of Tim and your roadster on my web site Dion! Edited 18/11/06 06:33 AM by Paul@eliteauto
AOK29 Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 21d Posted 18/11/06 08:18 AM Posted 18/11/06 08:18 AM MMMM...He looks a little too comfortable sitting in that I think Should have gone round the block with him,that sound is addictive.Yes thanks to PAUL and the guys that was an entaining day out and that yellow phoon was TUFF.DION.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/11/06 08:22 AM Posted 18/11/06 08:22 AM Anyone take any video footage? Anyone get any joy rides in F6 Rapids beast? I have to come along on one of these dyno days/cruises and get a ride in that monster. You will have to do something about getting ahead of that supra F6 Rapid.
Tex Member 56 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Location: Brisbane Posted 18/11/06 10:27 AM Posted 18/11/06 10:27 AM Anyone get any joy rides in F6 Rapids beast? I have to come along on one of these dyno days/cruises and get a ride in that monster. You will have to do something about getting ahead of that supra F6 Rapid. ←I went for a ride with F6 Rapid although in some ways I wish I didn't, it make my ambition of 300rwk's look pathetic. As for how it goes, all I can say is I hope his eyes don't go blurry like mine did when he foots it lol. He reminded me that he was a good steerer I am not sure why he felt he needed to tell me that perhaps it was the look of terror on my face lol. I am not sure what he will do with the extra 100 rwkw's he is getting soon the tires have no hope of keeping traction with what it has now although I am keen to go for ride in its 500rwkw's trim to find out. Man these T's are great cars for power junkies.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/11/06 10:33 AM Posted 18/11/06 10:33 AM Anyone get any joy rides in F6 Rapids beast? I have to come along on one of these dyno days/cruises and get a ride in that monster. You will have to do something about getting ahead of that supra F6 Rapid. ←I went for a ride with F6 Rapid although in some ways I wish I didn't, it make my ambition of 300rwk's look pathetic. As for how it goes, all I can say is I hope his eyes don't go blurry like mine did when he foots it lol. He reminded me that he was a good steerer I am not sure why he felt he needed to tell me that perhaps it was the look of terror on my face lol. I am not sure what he will do with the extra 100 rwkw's he is getting soon the tires have no hope of keeping traction with what it has now although I am keen to go for ride in its 500rwkw's trim to find out. Man these T's are great cars for power junkies.←I'm very jealous. What your saying that the tyres actually get traction now?
AOK29 Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 21d Posted 18/11/06 11:28 AM Posted 18/11/06 11:28 AM I know the turbos are awsome in horsepower but you gotta love this sound
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Posted 18/11/06 11:25 PM Posted 18/11/06 11:25 PM Shane,Did you have a run-in or softc0ck map in?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now