Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Location: Brisbane Posted 14/11/06 12:42 PM Posted 14/11/06 12:42 PM I will come for a look. Not sure I want to pay 50.00 to run a stock T. Although would be interesting to see what a BFIIZF makes stock. 50 dollars will buy half an injector.←Hey Tex, heard you went for a drive in Pauls car and loved it!That's why your aiming for 300+ I guess!Shane, will be good to catch up.Come on Brisbane boys, show some support!Rob.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 14/11/06 09:46 PM Posted 14/11/06 09:46 PM Aaah, I have a leaking exhaust gasket and am going to be running with my 20's on which will account for some power loss given they are oversize however, I am not pulling all the exhaust stuff off to fix the gasket and exhaust stud (stripped in head!) when I am going to be pulling it off in a couple of weeks anyway and can fix it then.Should still see a 400, hopefully........... who cares, good to catch up with you guys!
XR Impact Member 109 Member For: 20y 7m 28d Posted 14/11/06 10:33 PM Posted 14/11/06 10:33 PM Only 5 cars.. Looks like it will be over before 9-00am←There will be a few more than 5 cars that's for sure. Paul has planned a big day. His is very well known around the car forums and clubs.He gets around the big whore
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 14/11/06 11:06 PM Posted 14/11/06 11:06 PM Only 5 cars.. Looks like it will be over before 9-00am←He gets around the big whore←That's what I was going to say about Shane.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 14/11/06 11:53 PM Posted 14/11/06 11:53 PM What, I get around? It all started when I laid eyes on the real Kimberly Scott.............. you coming Mika?
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 15/11/06 03:21 AM Posted 15/11/06 03:21 AM I've got something on but will try to get away early to at least make an appearance.
sargo Member 107 Member For: 20y 22d Location: Brisneyland Posted 15/11/06 03:28 AM Posted 15/11/06 03:28 AM Hey Raphoon, was that you I saw eating roof chicken at a dodgy restaurant last week?The grilled pork glass noodle salad is tops!!!
Tex Member 56 Member For: 22y 4m 7d Location: Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 04:28 AM Posted 15/11/06 04:28 AM I will come for a look. Not sure I want to pay 50.00 to run a stock T. Although would be interesting to see what a BFIIZF makes stock. 50 dollars will buy half an injector.←Hey Tex, heard you went for a drive in Pauls car and loved it!That's why your aiming for 300+ I guess!Shane, will be good to catch up.Come on Brisbane boys, show some support!Rob. ←I did go for drive in Paul's car him driving of course. I did love it the sensation of power when you are a passenger is amazing I was glad that he had upgraded brakes lol. The problem is now I want that sort of power and of coarse my wife doesn't understand why! When I can work out how to justify spending a couple of grand or more on a car that has more power than the average person needs to my wife I will join the 300+ club lol.
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: North Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 04:32 AM Posted 15/11/06 04:32 AM Ask me nicely and I will take you for a spin (literally) in a 400+rwkw one on Saturday.............And in two weeks, 500!
Tex Member 56 Member For: 22y 4m 7d Location: Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 04:38 AM Posted 15/11/06 04:38 AM Ask me nicely and I will take you for a spin (literally) in a 400+rwkw one on Saturday.............And in two weeks, 500! ←I would like that. Can you take me for a spin please. I will see you on Saturday.What a re the specs of your car?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now