Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 25d Location: WA Posted 09/11/06 06:05 AM Posted 09/11/06 06:05 AM just wondering if ya can fit the 2x2 ,2 1/2 inch on a ute ?because I think the spare tyre might have to go.nobody in perth has been much help so im stuck. please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one guy reckons its gonna be to droney another reckons its great and another reckons its just bloody loud OH YER
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/11/06 07:11 AM Posted 09/11/06 07:11 AM just wondering if ya can fit the 2x2 ,2 1/2 inch on a ute ?because I think the spare tyre might have to go.nobody in perth has been much help so im stuck. please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one guy reckons its gonna be to droney another reckons its great and another reckons its just bloody loud OH YER←Can't help you with fitting to a ute, but I cant see why not!!I have 4" SMB dump pipe, 5" SMB Cat and 2 x 2.5" cat back exhaust, and I can tell you that with the right mufflers, this is very nice.I had mine done by APC in Myaree, and the initial setup was too noisy, so they changed the rear mufflers (it has quad tips), and it sounds great now.Highly recommended, great service.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 09/11/06 07:37 AM Posted 09/11/06 07:37 AM the aps exhaust is twin 2.5" and they make one for the ute so should be no problem with fitting!!
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 25d Location: WA Posted 09/11/06 08:05 AM Author Posted 09/11/06 08:05 AM I think the blokes at aps were wankers they said it cant be done and they were askin why were u goin through simon
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 25d Location: WA Posted 09/11/06 08:12 AM Author Posted 09/11/06 08:12 AM is there another aps in perth ??????????????//
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/11/06 08:52 AM Posted 09/11/06 08:52 AM is there another aps in perth ??????????????//←Do you mean APC?As far as I know there are no APS in Perth!APC on Norma Road did mine, all custom build mandrel bent.Ask to speak to Nick or Grenville.
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 25d Location: WA Posted 09/11/06 09:43 AM Author Posted 09/11/06 09:43 AM yer APC is there another
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/11/06 09:58 AM Posted 09/11/06 09:58 AM They have several outlets in Perth.Myaree - City and Wangara
NATHOON Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 20y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/11/06 11:11 AM Posted 09/11/06 11:11 AM Yep it fits and its not that loud I have a xforce system on my ute. twin 2/1/2 and 2 straight through mufflers heaps quieter than my sedan with the 3 1/2 inch straight through the guy recons from x force that the 3/1/2 inch straight through on the ute is too loud and I beleive him cause its loud on the sedan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now