Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 25d
  • Location: WA
Posted

just wondering if ya can fit the 2x2 ,2 1/2 inch on a ute ?

because I think the spare tyre might have to go.

nobody in perth has been much help so im stuck. please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one guy reckons its gonna be to droney another reckons its great and another reckons its just bloody loud OH YER

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
just wondering if ya can fit the 2x2 ,2 1/2 inch on a ute ?

because I think the spare tyre might have to go.

nobody in perth has been much help so im stuck. please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one guy reckons its gonna be to droney another reckons its great and another reckons its just bloody loud OH YER

Can't help you with fitting to a ute, but I cant see why not!!

I have 4" SMB dump pipe, 5" SMB Cat and 2 x 2.5" cat back exhaust, and I can tell you that with the right mufflers, this is very nice.

I had mine done by APC in Myaree, and the initial setup was too noisy, so they changed the rear mufflers (it has quad tips), and it sounds great now.

Highly recommended, great service.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

the aps exhaust is twin 2.5" and they make one for the ute so should be no problem with fitting!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 25d
  • Location: WA
Posted

I think the blokes at aps were wankers they said it cant be done and they were askin why were u goin through simon

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
is there another aps in perth ??????????????//

Do you mean APC?

As far as I know there are no APS in Perth!

APC on Norma Road did mine, all custom build mandrel bent.

Ask to speak to Nick or Grenville.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

They have several outlets in Perth.

Myaree - City and Wangara

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yep it fits and its not that loud I have a xforce system on my ute. twin 2/1/2 and 2 straight through mufflers heaps quieter than my sedan with the 3 1/2 inch straight through the guy recons from x force that the 3/1/2 inch straight through on the ute is too loud and I beleive him cause its loud on the sedan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...