cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 31/10/06 02:10 PM Posted 31/10/06 02:10 PM Hay guys just pricing a Phoon BF I with leather and sports wheel no other extras. Any ideas on what is a good price. No ford employee discount for me ThanksJames←Yeah cos the 'phoon much faster than a modded T isn't it James, just ask youre son he'll tell you.Big AL←Yea Yea I give inWoosh←Maaate, now you're talking.Big AL
Sledgehammer Member 81 Member For: 20y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 31/10/06 09:34 PM Posted 31/10/06 09:34 PM Ask for Wayne at Southside and tell him that Stuart sent you, he will look after you. If not please let me know.
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Posted 02/11/06 02:31 PM Posted 02/11/06 02:31 PM 51800 employee for leather and wheel no other options, AUto
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 14d Location: Brisbane Posted 03/11/06 09:14 AM Author Posted 03/11/06 09:14 AM 51800 employee for leather and wheel no other options, AUto←Do you have any temporary jobs available
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Posted 03/11/06 12:49 PM Posted 03/11/06 12:49 PM (edited) Haha, did you watch today's news there axing jobs by christmas, I hope I am not one, but who cares the old man has privilage club lifetime discount.or $51800 with 19's only AUtoor 53800 with leather, auto, 19's, momo wheel, fpv mats.or 49800 no options.All drive away prices, best in melb I have found... Thanks to BEN. Edited 03/11/06 12:51 PM by tur
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 14d Location: Brisbane Posted 03/11/06 12:52 PM Author Posted 03/11/06 12:52 PM (edited) I wish I could buy at these prices Edited 03/11/06 12:53 PM by O2STOCK
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Posted 05/11/06 01:23 AM Posted 05/11/06 01:23 AM Found a better dealor $51200 with 19's only AUtoor $53000 with leather, auto, 19's, momo wheel, fpv mats.or $49200 no options.All drive away prices, now that's cheapWhich way should I go?
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 05/11/06 03:07 AM Posted 05/11/06 03:07 AM HI mate got a price the other day.LEATHER,TINT AUTO 19,S drive away $58500. I think not bad.
Daniel Member 299 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Posted 05/11/06 07:28 AM Posted 05/11/06 07:28 AM Found a better dealor $51200 with 19's only AUtoor $53000 with leather, auto, 19's, momo wheel, fpv mats.or $49200 no options.All drive away prices, now that's cheapWhich way should I go?←53k drive away with leather/19s/momo s.wheel/matswhere fromI cant find a great deal on a bf, if I could id own one.anyone seen any 2nd hand BF's??
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/11/06 10:23 AM Posted 05/11/06 10:23 AM Found a better dealor $51200 with 19's only AUtoor $53000 with leather, auto, 19's, momo wheel, fpv mats.or $49200 no options.All drive away prices, now that's cheapWhich way should I go?←53k drive away with leather/19s/momo s.wheel/matswhere fromI cant find a great deal on a bf, if I could id own one.anyone seen any 2nd hand BF's??←I think you'll find that's employee pricing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now