O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 21d Location: Brisbane Posted 13/11/06 10:53 AM Author Posted 13/11/06 10:53 AM ooo, also has tint, dont forget the tint they told me, and I did!love that extra value; HAHA!←Good work Danial these dealers have lots of margin to play with $$$$$$$
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 21d Location: Brisbane Posted 18/11/06 05:00 AM Author Posted 18/11/06 05:00 AM DanialDid you get the phoon???
Daniel Member 299 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Posted 18/11/06 07:16 AM Posted 18/11/06 07:16 AM In the process of sorting finance; I want the best deal I can get.BTW: daniEl :D
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 21d Location: Brisbane Posted 19/11/06 10:37 PM Author Posted 19/11/06 10:37 PM In the process of sorting finance; I want the best deal I can get.BTW: daniEl :D←Sorry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now