phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 22/10/06 03:27 AM Posted 22/10/06 03:27 AM who cares, the sound would be so fully sic it'd be worth it. ←Well clearly the guy who posted the vid thinks so anyway ←get one for your beast fluke shazzy
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 24d Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/06 10:43 AM Posted 22/10/06 10:43 AM I thought a dose was when the car is stationery? isn't that guy just setting off a blow off? im confused.
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Male Posted 22/10/06 01:41 PM Posted 22/10/06 01:41 PM it does not sound like he is running one...that noise is from the turbo comming out of the air filter.some call it flutter...
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/06 04:11 PM Posted 22/10/06 04:11 PM (edited) Erm, mine makes a similar sound, often when dumping boost - everythings stocko in mine as well. I hope my factory blowoff is working..... Edited 22/10/06 04:16 PM by SavageD
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/06 04:30 PM Posted 22/10/06 04:30 PM Mines nowhere near as high pitched though, and is all flutter in nature.Meh.
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Canberra Posted 22/10/06 09:06 PM Posted 22/10/06 09:06 PM Erm, mine makes a similar sound, often when dumping boost - everythings stocko in mine as well. I hope my factory blowoff is working.....←mine sounds like tha too I've got standard blow off valve.. mines probably not as loud or noticeable, but that's the noise mine makes...
Cowiesxr6t Member 249 Member For: 21y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Qld Posted 22/10/06 10:43 PM Posted 22/10/06 10:43 PM Erm, mine makes a similar sound, often when dumping boost - everythings stocko in mine as well. I hope my factory blowoff is working.....←mine sounds like tha too I've got standard blow off valve.. mines probably not as loud or noticeable, but that's the noise mine makes...←Mine sounds the same....But does turn heads????
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Canberra Posted 22/10/06 11:28 PM Posted 22/10/06 11:28 PM Erm, mine makes a similar sound, often when dumping boost - everythings stocko in mine as well. I hope my factory blowoff is working.....←mine sounds like tha too I've got standard blow off valve.. mines probably not as loud or noticeable, but that's the noise mine makes...←Mine sounds the same....But does turn heads????←turns heads when I give it a squirt and ass end kicks out, the exhaust burbles and the gobble gobble noise explodes from the engine bay
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now