Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

You didn't have to make it THAT obvious you bastard :laughing:

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 1d
  • Location: Shire!
Posted

There's a red SS marked driving around southern Sydney too...

I've seen it twice on Heathecote road......

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

We get red ones up here. They used to have heaps of red monaros too.

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
You didn't have to make it THAT obvious you bastard :spoton:

Then he wouldn't get the sh*ts with you. You could always use the old achronym,

Always Ugly. :msm:

And T3, you hear T3 shares will be like a coupla bucks, not much difference is there?? :tease::laughing:

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted
On the way to work this morning I spotted the new unmarked northern beaches (Sydney) highway patrol unit.  It is a XR6 Turbo in Bionic with Orange GT stripes :spoton:

I tried to get a picture, but the lights changed and I had to go.

Then on my way back from Brookvale, I spotted a marked hwp car in Bionic.

I guess the cops like the colour, as it does look heaps better than the boring WW cars I have seen in the past.

Here is a cameraphone pic:

<div class='bbimg'>

16.jpg
</div>

Notice the bonnet of the poxy WW XT renta crap I have to drive for the next 2 weeks while my car is fixed :spoton:

Its actually an XR8. If you zoom in you can see the bonnet buldge and also in the skirts it has a red 8 written after the XR.

These types of marked up ones, are used for snow patrol duties, but the snow season is well and truly over, so it will be down there next year.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Silly Zap....mustn’t have been able to notice that through his 18% tint :spoton:

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I know the marked one is a XR8, but the unmarked one is Bionic with orange stripes. It has replaced the Spewprint T they used to have.

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

Hey zap

pretty good pic for a phone camera

which one is it :laughing:

shazzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...