Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/10/06 09:37 AM Author Posted 11/10/06 09:37 AM Ok I am happy to accept I am an ass. Now please explain in lay terms where this thermostat is and I will check it out.Scotty
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 18d Location: WA Posted 11/10/06 09:38 AM Posted 11/10/06 09:38 AM I know the exuast silencer makes a good silencer for a gun
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/10/06 09:38 AM Author Posted 11/10/06 09:38 AM At the end of all this the car is going to my daughter who will put around, so once she gets her licence I wont be able to drive it.Scotty
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 11/10/06 09:41 AM Posted 11/10/06 09:41 AM sounds like you have yourself a pretty good car there scotty.penrith is my home town and those veedub boyz really know there stuff.iv seen 351 v8 kombis and ford/vw customs ford frontend vw back /ford back/vw front and so on sitting around there yard
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/10/06 09:45 AM Author Posted 11/10/06 09:45 AM Cheers mate.Hey DBOSS I dont know why you think this thread is boring, A GT and a bug have a lot in common, they sound great and they are slow.Scotty
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 11/10/06 09:48 AM Posted 11/10/06 09:48 AM Cheers mate.Hey DBOSS I dont know why you think this thread is boring, A GT and a bug have a lot in common, they sound great and they are slow.Scotty←
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 18d Location: WA Posted 11/10/06 09:51 AM Posted 11/10/06 09:51 AM Cheers mate.Hey DBOSS I dont know why you think this thread is boring, A GT and a bug have a lot in common, they sound great and they are slow.Scotty←hahahaha good one so so so true
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 11/10/06 09:57 AM Posted 11/10/06 09:57 AM Ok I am happy to accept I am an ass. Now please explain in lay terms where this thermostat is and I will check it out.Scotty←Here's a pic for you mate ...
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/10/06 10:18 AM Author Posted 11/10/06 10:18 AM Thankyou.Scotty
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 11/10/06 09:54 PM Posted 11/10/06 09:54 PM Cheers mate.Hey DBOSS I dont know why you think this thread is boring, A GT and a bug have a lot in common, they sound great and they are slow.Scotty←hahahaha good one so so so true ←Read my sig knuckle dragers You guys obviously have enough power to put me to shame then
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now