blackwrx Member 181 Member For: 21y 7m 17d Posted 04/10/06 12:49 AM Posted 04/10/06 12:49 AM As per topic, I have an extended car warranty and have been told that to keep my extended warranty the car need to be serviced where it was purchased from is this correct?Thanks
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/10/06 01:56 AM Posted 04/10/06 01:56 AM Mine cost about $95... I supplied the oil and filterThe price goes up when they start adding things like handbrake, fluid flushing, brake skimming etc etc. If you tell them not to do anything but the scheduled service it shouldnt cost you much more than $149
blackwrx Member 181 Member For: 21y 7m 17d Posted 04/10/06 05:21 AM Author Posted 04/10/06 05:21 AM I have asked a couple of places now and been told $300 for the scheduled 60000KM service.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/10/06 06:04 AM Posted 04/10/06 06:04 AM Well keep ringing around they are all ripping you off.If necessary get them to list what they are doing for you, and tell them to remove items that are not in the 60k schedule.I have been quoted over $400 for a service. I left two black marks in their driveway.
blackwrx Member 181 Member For: 21y 7m 17d Posted 04/10/06 06:29 AM Author Posted 04/10/06 06:29 AM Fellas in perthwho is worth going taking my car to for servicing, I dont mind paying a bit extra for good workmanship but I dont like being ripped off.
markxr6t Member 476 Member For: 21y 11m 6d Location: Perth WA Posted 04/10/06 03:22 PM Posted 04/10/06 03:22 PM Centre Ford consistently quote very fair prices, actually follow up on warranty work and I highly recommend them. I believe XXXR6T and M6XR6T have similar views.
Guest newl Guests Posted 05/10/06 12:39 AM Posted 05/10/06 12:39 AM Ditto here as well. I've been very happy with Centre Fords service since switching to them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now