rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/03 02:31 AM Posted 09/05/03 02:31 AM Just await I'll go get my XR time machine.
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 17d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/05/03 02:48 AM Posted 09/05/03 02:48 AM Mine is due today also...Only 2.5 hours to go,The wait is killing me !!! Must be THE day for it??... Mine also ready for pickup at 3.00pm today ... And wouldn't you know it?..Wet roads!! 1st bit of rain ALL week. ( Be interesting with 290 kws & NO T/C! )
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/03 02:56 AM Posted 09/05/03 02:56 AM Couldn't resist after reading all this.Guess what I'm picking up this afternoon at 3:00pm?Not joking either
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/03 04:00 AM Posted 09/05/03 04:00 AM Fords dealers must have got a big batch delivered.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 09/05/03 04:26 AM Posted 09/05/03 04:26 AM Looks like there's going to be some happy motorists on Auzzie roads this week-end. :D :D Enjoy your rides guys
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: North Brisbane Posted 09/05/03 04:30 AM Posted 09/05/03 04:30 AM I just got word. I get to pick it up at 3:00pm. Can anyone speed up the time? :D Well, it's 2.30pm now....................................I bet you are NOWHERE near work.
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 09/05/03 04:33 AM Posted 09/05/03 04:33 AM ohhh so envious....enjoy your wheels this weekend guys.... Zman
Guest ABC Guests Posted 09/05/03 04:46 AM Posted 09/05/03 04:46 AM I doubt they'll be coming back either Turbo6 ! B)
Guest Phantom Guests Posted 09/05/03 04:52 AM Posted 09/05/03 04:52 AM I've had mine 6 months today and still love it.But what a fantastic feeling it is when you walk in and meet your brand spanking new shiny XRT.I couldn't wait to finish the sales handover bullsh*t and drive it out of there.
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 09/05/03 05:07 AM Posted 09/05/03 05:07 AM Phantom,When I picked mine up the sales manager started to go through the stuff. radio etc. I correct him on a few points (after the first 10 sec.) He then said "it sound like you know more than me!" He then said. OK then make sure you go home and RTFM. I said I allready had.!! With that he gave me the keys and I drove off!! (After taking the pics on my nice new car in fornt of the dealer!!)Got to love it..So predelivery run down took 3 min and I was off!! B) Have fun boys.. I know you will!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now