LTSBGY Member 259 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Posted 19/09/06 10:42 AM Posted 19/09/06 10:42 AM Just installed 968's and getting teh car tuned thurs by XTC performance. Im not driving the car till thurs morning until I take it there however I took it around the block to test and see if it was leaking fuel or anything. Good news no fuel leaks but the car stalls on me everytime I let the revs drop and when I change gears it clunks very very very bad and its not normal. im not hiting boost but im changing at around 2 2500 rpm and when I put the clutch in to change gears the whole driveline clunks hard and rough.Also should I plug in the generic 8pis map or go bak to factory for when I drive it to get it tuned?ThanxNesh
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/09/06 10:46 AM Posted 19/09/06 10:46 AM I cant imagine it would run well on the factory map with larger injectors.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 19/09/06 10:48 AM Posted 19/09/06 10:48 AM Injector scaling needs doing in map, don;t stress, and don't drive it too far.
BOZZTURBO Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/09/06 10:52 AM Posted 19/09/06 10:52 AM the wog fixess everything , needs a retune
LTSBGY Member 259 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Posted 19/09/06 10:56 AM Author Posted 19/09/06 10:56 AM Injector scaling needs doing in map, don;t stress, and don't drive it too far.←Im stressing my head off!. I feel like I shouldnt of touched it and let nick do it but my mate bad buzzed me and said its not hard we can do it and save urself some money. I can say now that id rather of paid the money as the car feels like crap and I have big regrets. Im most worried about the driveline clunk and noises its making coz its extremely bad and 100 times notasable than usual.Nesh
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 1d Gender: Male Posted 19/09/06 11:00 AM Posted 19/09/06 11:00 AM Is it worth putting the staned ones back in to see if the cluncking noise go's away ?????
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 19/09/06 11:02 AM Posted 19/09/06 11:02 AM Injector scaling needs doing in map, don;t stress, and don't drive it too far.←Im stressing my head off!. I feel like I shouldnt of touched it and let nick do it but my mate bad buzzed me and said its not hard we can do it and save urself some money. I can say now that id rather of paid the money as the car feels like crap and I have big regrets. Im most worried about the driveline clunk and noises its making coz its extremely bad and 100 times notasable than usual.Nesh←You dicksnap.. It'll be fixed shortly, then you will be stressin bout your tyres.
LTSBGY Member 259 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Posted 19/09/06 11:07 AM Author Posted 19/09/06 11:07 AM Is it worth putting the staned ones back in to see if the cluncking noise go's away ?????←No not worth, but its bad! I dont understand how putting injectors in caused that but obviously it has somehowInjector scaling needs doing in map, don;t stress, and don't drive it too far.←Im stressing my head off!. I feel like I shouldnt of touched it and let nick do it but my mate bad buzzed me and said its not hard we can do it and save urself some money. I can say now that id rather of paid the money as the car feels like crap and I have big regrets. Im most worried about the driveline clunk and noises its making coz its extremely bad and 100 times notasable than usual.Nesh←You dicksnap.. It'll be fixed shortly, then you will be stressin bout your tyres.←Id rather be stressing over tires then a muffed car.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 19/09/06 11:47 AM Posted 19/09/06 11:47 AM Dont wash the bores with all that extra fuel mate... I woudnt drive it, spend 100 or so on a tow truck dude
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now