obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 19d Location: Qld Posted 15/09/06 05:50 PM Posted 15/09/06 05:50 PM Never thought I would have a need for the above untill yesterday. Was going around a Roundabout in the rain in the outside lane when some fool in a Expensive Daewoo ute beside me decided to accellerate & lose traction. I thought this fool is going to wipe me out & I planted the foot to get ahead of him. I still don't know what gear I dropped back to with the 6 speed auto, but within seconds my ar-e was heading west. Now over the years I have driven everything from cars to semis & am a pretty experienced driver, but there was no way I could have dropped the power & corrected the slide as quickly as the vehicle did yesterday. It straightened the car up within seconds. Even driveing down the the road after it happened I still couldn't believe it was so quick. You might ask what happened to the Holden, well obviously he had a open diff & just spun the inside wheel & kept going. Not to be content with frightening the sh-t out of me, he waited for me to catch up & did the same thing again in the straight ahead. I brought the fist up & he got the message, but you woudn't believe he done the exact same thing to some other poor bastard at the next roundabout. Thank Christ the Wankers drive Holdens ! You might ask what I am doing up at this time of the morning, well I couldn't sleep thinking I should have rammed this bastards ute up his ar-e !
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 15/09/06 07:40 PM Posted 15/09/06 07:40 PM Not worth ramming him, your poor T would only catch some sort of disease from it like cancer (rust), best revenge I ever saw was when a car went up beside a bunch of idiots in another car (they were trying to block the road), and threw his whole milkshake through the drivers window and bolted. Clarke
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/09/06 08:21 PM Posted 15/09/06 08:21 PM ...best revenge I ever saw was when a car went up beside a bunch of idiots in another car (they were trying to block the road), and threw his whole milkshake through the drivers window and bolted. Clarke ←ha! Gold jerry! I wonder if DSC will be able to be retrofitted to my BF MkI when it eventually comes out on the FPVs...
Wright'y Member 226 Member For: 22y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Darwin, NT Posted 16/09/06 01:54 AM Posted 16/09/06 01:54 AM bloody Expensive Daewoo drivers there worst then volvo drivers, and if the the open diff gets on the right angel and balance and decides to spin up both wheels one day he will be goneskiesmaby when hes on his own next to some nice be gutters
dingah2 Crusty aviator Member 846 Member For: 22y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 16/09/06 02:32 AM Posted 16/09/06 02:32 AM Of course slowing down and just letting him go past never came to mind...........Dingah
obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 19d Location: Qld Posted 16/09/06 03:52 AM Author Posted 16/09/06 03:52 AM Of course slowing down and just letting him go past never came to mind...........Dingah←Christ I was only doing 20kph, any less & I would have had a bloody Bus sitting on top of me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now