Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 9d
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Zman, yeah Centreford. Service has been great so far (they do our fleet cars as well) l except the goose in service that when I asked him how many disc rotors he had replaced on the BA's he replied that he had never heard of a brake problem on the BA.

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turbo dave
  • Guests
Posted

ordered my t ute on 2 oct 2002

arrived on 21 mar 2003

that's nearly six months

ya it was fleet too

can anybody beat this for a waiting time?

  • Team Blueprint
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 17d
Posted

When they told me my delivery time I thought, well what if a new model/series comes out in the meantime, as I had no idea. I was told the BA model would be around until 2007, and there wouldnt be a Series 2 BA until maybe late next year. So I guess the only issue now is staring at the walls and looking longingly at Ford ads for the next few months.

But the beauty of the 3 year lease it that I'll be able to sell my current one in 3 years and snap up the new model or series, so leasing does have its advantages (apart from delivery times Mr. Ford, if your listening!!)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 12d
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted
Got told the delivery date for my baby today. August 28!!!

I know some people have had to wait a length of time, but this is nearly 4 months, and quite unreasonable in this day and age. I can guarantee the dealer has pushed me to the back of the pile, as it is a lease vehicle. I also think Ford is trying to choke the market and ensure demand well and truly outstrips supply......Very annoyed but hey, what can I do?

I think I will need to call some people

As you've discovered, this is not unusual. I ordered mine in late January, I pick it up this coming Thursday (Woohoo). As I've been told constantly, the wait's worth it.

Simon....

PS: Probably not as bad for me, I'm driving an AUII VCT XR6 now.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 12d
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted
Also I just received a letter from the dealer prinipal apoligising for the delay and enclosing 3 day tickets and pit passes to the V8s here in Perth in June.

Ah well I guess it will be worth the wait!

Aha, you too? Thought I was special :D

Must be a Ford initiative.

Well done to whoever thought of it.

Simon....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...