Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/05/03 09:45 AM Posted 05/05/03 09:45 AM OK, I have my SIDO, I have my insurance, I have my VIN No., I have my rego plates, I have my "FPV gate pass signed" ( that apparently means car is free to go).. I even have my build No. ( Pursuit 023)... BUT I DON'T have my bloody ute!!... 3-4 days to get the car from FPV to Westpoint Ford! (Ummm,say 25 ks down the ring Rd?)...Really the "red tape" here is ridiculas?.. then a coupladays for tint, D/Del, etc, etc. Be bloody Springtime! :( :idea: ( anyone got a tandem trailer?)
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/05/03 09:58 AM Author Posted 05/05/03 09:58 AM Saw a great looking HSV Maloo R8 today! Hmmmmm!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/05/03 11:05 AM Posted 05/05/03 11:05 AM Atleast it's down to day's now Charlie, not week's, not month's just day's away it's nearly even hour's now....You know it's gunna be worth the wait. B) Can I bag a ride before the influx?? :D
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/05/03 11:47 AM Author Posted 05/05/03 11:47 AM Atleast it's down to day's now Charlie, not week's, not month's just day's away it's nearly even hour's now....You know it's gunna be worth the wait. B) Can I bag a ride before the influx?? :D No worries, mate.... Your welcome to a drive! ( Cya on the cruise day) PS... How;d u go with EDM ing your 1/8" holes in carbides?
Guest ROCKET Guests Posted 05/05/03 01:55 PM Posted 05/05/03 01:55 PM charlierelaxremember good things come to those who wait mmmmnow where is my bloody carregardsrod
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 05/05/03 10:22 PM Posted 05/05/03 10:22 PM So, to the $1,000,000 question Charlie.Are you gonna have your beast in time for the cruise?
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/05/03 11:36 PM Author Posted 05/05/03 11:36 PM So, to the $1,000,000 question Charlie.Are you gonna have your beast in time for the cruise? Wally ASSURES me... I'll have it before then! Hey Mondie, thought you had gone to "land of the left hand drive"?
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 05/05/03 11:43 PM Posted 05/05/03 11:43 PM Hey Mondie, thought you had gone to "land of the left hand drive"? Yeah mate, l am. Its Monday arvo here, just got to the hotel and are doing the important stuff, like checking in here Have you located a tandem trailer?
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/05/03 11:57 PM Author Posted 05/05/03 11:57 PM Have you located a tandem trailer? Ringing around for a tilt tray at the moment!.... Problem is "Rakishi" on the gate at FPV?... Seriously though... It SHOULD be at Westpoint tomorrow ( So Mr Waller tells me)... And MINE for this W/End!! yehaaa!! :D You have a great trip Mondie
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/05/03 03:04 AM Posted 06/05/03 03:04 AM No worries, mate.... Your welcome to a drive! ( Cya on the cruise day) PS... How;d u go with EDM ing your 1/8" holes in carbides? It's on the backburner at the moment we have to catch up on a backlog of stuff before the go ahead, I'll let you know how we get on when or if it's done.Thanks for the contact's by the way.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now