Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin NT
Posted
After seeing Sixfans new ride, I thought what could be worse.....I found it, well least I didn't pay for it.  :sick:

IT'S WORSE :drool:

DEFINATELY WORSE...

I am on my way up ... who's coming ??

time for an intervention

meanwhile for the love of god get that heap well away from the Phantom :spoton:

shazzy

Shazzy, you can intervene anytime :wub:

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
After seeing Sixfans new ride, I thought what could be worse.....I found it, well least I didn't pay for it.  :nod:

IT'S WORSE :gooff:

DEFINATELY WORSE...

I am on my way up ... who's coming ??

time for an intervention

meanwhile for the love of god get that heap well away from the Phantom :wub:

shazzy

Shazzy, you can intervene anytime :blush:

:spoton::drool:

does this mean

a. you admit you have a problem

b. you want help

c. you are prepared to work at it

shazzy :sick:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

d. He's blushing, he likes you......so cute :spoton:

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
d. He's blushing, he likes you......so cute :spoton:

Shouldn't you be out washing your ute?

I bet it's dirty already isn't it?

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
d. He's blushing, he likes you......so cute :blink:

Shouldn't you be out washing your ute?

I bet it's dirty already isn't it?

:spoton:

What colour is the EVO again you spas?

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
d. He's blushing, he likes you......so cute :blink:

Shouldn't you be out washing your ute?

I bet it's dirty already isn't it?

:blink:

What colour is the EVO again you spas?

Oh I get it, you WOULD be washing your car, but all the cleaning gear has slid to the front your tray and you cant reach it.... :spoton:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
d. He's blushing, he likes you......so cute :blink:

Shouldn't you be out washing your ute?

I bet it's dirty already isn't it?

:blink:

What colour is the EVO again you spas?

Oh I get it, you WOULD be washing your car, but all the cleaning gear has slid to the front your tray and you cant reach it.... :spoton:

Like I said previously :blink:

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
d. He's blushing, he likes you......so cute :wub:

Shouldn't you be out washing your ute?

I bet it's dirty already isn't it?

:finger:

What colour is the EVO again you spas?

Oh I get it, you WOULD be washing your car, but all the cleaning gear has slid to the front your tray and you cant reach it.... :stirthepot:

Like I said previously :finger:

Just because I was dumb enough to buy a black car, that excuses you?

If I jumped off a cliff would you jump as well?

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Nope......I'd just be :stirthepot:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
d. He's blushing, he likes you......so cute :finger:

Shouldn't you be out washing your ute?

I bet it's dirty already isn't it?

does that mean you don't :stirthepot:

shazzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...