phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 06/09/06 01:03 PM Posted 06/09/06 01:03 PM sympathies and for you waxykeep buying those lotto tickets.. (and hide them...) shazzy
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/09/06 03:37 AM Posted 07/09/06 03:37 AM might go and have a Bundy.←Just promise you'll keep away from the keyboard! Hope you enjoy your last 24 hours Joe.....and if you're reading this Jenny, you're evil.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 07/09/06 12:28 PM Posted 07/09/06 12:28 PM Gonna have to make a new forum site called xr6t2sum4cyl.com←Think I might be one of the founding members (and possibly one of the first to leave said club as well )
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 07/09/06 10:03 PM Posted 07/09/06 10:03 PM Gonna have to make a new forum site called xr6t2sum4cyl.com←Think I might be one of the founding members (and possibly one of the first to leave said club as well )←Oh..!!C'mon now Ani, ya cant just leave us hanging like that.Out with it boyo and spill those Heinz best.
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/09/06 11:00 PM Posted 07/09/06 11:00 PM I cant see how people are saving money by selling their cars at a loss.. Then buying another car that will possibly save them around $20 a week in fuel.. Over the course of 5 years that works out to be about 6k.. which is probably what you lost just selling your XR6T..
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 07/09/06 11:05 PM Posted 07/09/06 11:05 PM I cant see how people are saving money by selling their cars at a loss.. Then buying another car that will possibly save them around $20 a week in fuel.. Over the course of 5 years that works out to be about 6k.. which is probably what you lost just selling your XR6T..←You are always going to sell your XR at a loss. (Or any other mainstream car for that matter)The XR's unfortunatly are a victim of there own popularity and a poor at holding value.So it really a matter of individual circumstance as to wether you take the loss sooner or later. If you run up big K's, I reckon you're better off selling sooner.JMHO.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 08/09/06 07:41 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:41 AM Gonna have to make a new forum site called xr6t2sum4cyl.com←Think I might be one of the founding members (and possibly one of the first to leave said club as well )←Oh..!!C'mon now Ani, ya cant just leave us hanging like that.Out with it boyo and spill those Heinz best.←Nothing confirmed yet.Watch this space:
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 08/09/06 07:53 AM Posted 08/09/06 07:53 AM I know the feeling Joe.My pajero uses heaps more fuel than my T and its blooody gutless too.I should have sold the wife
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/09/06 10:04 AM Posted 08/09/06 10:04 AM might go and have a Bundy.←Just promise you'll keep away from the keyboard! Hope you enjoy your last 24 hours Joe.....and if you're reading this Jenny, you're evil. ←Here here, I hear it is in the driveway Yoseph
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/09/06 10:40 AM Posted 08/09/06 10:40 AM He's either very drunk to null the pain - or not game to show his face. Possibly even both
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now