SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 30/08/06 01:43 PM Posted 30/08/06 01:43 PM not a bad time for a stock xr6t.
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/08/06 02:53 PM Posted 30/08/06 02:53 PM Well done to the guys who went out and had a go ... I was jealous sitting on the sidelines and being a spectator.XRDrift did well to crack into the 13s with the stock car. My car should be ready next week for another run... I might even run with some good rubber!
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 30/08/06 10:59 PM Posted 30/08/06 10:59 PM So we have XRDRIFT's time and what a beauty for a stocker.How about everyone else?
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Location: Sydney Posted 31/08/06 08:53 AM Author Posted 31/08/06 08:53 AM Congrats XRDRIFT on the 13.9...I can see u modding very soon I was also spectating and will probably try and make it next week, hopefully I can get the cat replaced and a re-tune done by thencheers fellas
rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Posted 31/08/06 10:51 AM Posted 31/08/06 10:51 AM So we have XRDRIFT's time and what a beauty for a stocker.How about everyone else?←the orange xr6t was doing 12.738 at 111.9 mph fastest run slowest 12.779 at 111.2mph5 runshe could do dial your own
XRDRIFT Member 143 Member For: 20y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool, Sydney NSW Posted 31/08/06 11:04 AM Posted 31/08/06 11:04 AM Well I just got back from buying my first mod part....Step 1=K/N filter Next month will be Edit Hopefully fingers crossed run it again, well done on getting consistant 12's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now