Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Wire it straight into the door release so they open at the same time.....

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

I duno what the BA lids like.. but the BF 1 if left unlocked, it LIFTS up if you brake suddenly!!!

so that's prob not the best idea

I could get hold of a key fob easy enough :roflmbo:

Edited by SCRIBR
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MElbourne
Posted
But the secrets out now looking at that pic....

Just a door release mechanism on a plate with a swivel bolt through the middle of the existing clamp... :w00t2:

If we get a few posting saying they'd be interested I'll get on it.

(Thanks Tom...) :w00t2:

hey dags if you organise a groupbuy count me in! :aaggl:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

That's six....thanks for offering to do this Dags :aaggl:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MElbourne
Posted
thanks for offering to do this Dags :blink:

:stupid:

thanks dags!

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Hope I'm not in that six.....

I'm a bloke I dont need any assistance locking my hard lid..... :flick_flex:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Area
Posted
I duno what the BA lids like.. but the BF 1 if left unlocked, it LIFTS up if you brake suddenly!!!

so that's prob not the best idea

I could get hold of a key fob easy enough :3gears:

Hi SCRIBR,

I just hit the lock button on the ICC before I drive off - this locks everything including the lid. But if you have the lidloks programmed on the second unlock command with your central locking, they dont unlock when you open your drivers door using the handle - so you dont have to remember to relock them.

If you choose to unlock the car from the inside using the ICC switch, it will unlock both doors and the lidlok. But they will confirm lock with every lock command - either from your remote fob or from the ICC switch. This is how I set it up and it is better then if the wife is out by herself as only the drivers door unlocks on the first command and she always locks herself in (a couple of her friends have had bags snatched off seats in town whilst stopped at lights - and there are always those people that like to hijack nice cars these days as well).

Cheers

Tom

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...