scruffy Member 4 Member For: 20y 2m 26d Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/07/06 09:42 PM Author Posted 10/07/06 09:42 PM Um...all I can say is WOW.Finally put the Phoon away at 10.30pm last night, had to get up early for work today.WOW...lost for words today...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/07/06 10:42 PM Posted 10/07/06 10:42 PM Work? Aren't you feeling ill?
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/07/06 12:15 AM Posted 11/07/06 12:15 AM Work? Aren't you feeling ill?←hahahaha
aussie_geo Member 51 Member For: 20y 2m 28d Posted 12/07/06 12:47 AM Posted 12/07/06 12:47 AM Um...all I can say is WOW.Finally put the Phoon away at 10.30pm last night, had to get up early for work today.WOW...lost for words today...←Yes I would have to agree that is an elequent way of describing these girls.....mmm I give you say 4 weeks top then that little voice will start whispering.....Edit....Edit.Enjoy Peter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now