Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted (edited)
1st of all Mr Turbo is tuned by HPF :roflmbo:

2ND OF all I said no wog cooler car has run an 11 YET :spoton:

3RD Maybe 22 pounds of boost and C-16 might fluke an 11

so what did FPV TRANNY run????? he ran an 11 did he not.... I believe he also had a wog cooler????????????????? (could be wrong) not that it matters as the whole thing is about you constantly saying its not value for money but yet your tunehouse recommended it for a while did they not??

im just tryinng to figure you out.

are you saying the monza cooler is shiat?????? and that it is not value for money at $450??

22 pounds of boost??????? how did that even get into the conversation of monza coolers ????????????:roflmbo::bowdown:

Edited by jetute
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 26d
  • Location: South of the Border
Posted

:roflmbo:

Yeah, dont no how you can give this cooler a bad report ?

I run 330rwkw with standard plumbing and have had no issues AT ALL. I also had it installed in the VIC summer which saw 35+ degree days .... NO heatsoak to report

I would say if plumbing was changed this cooler would be good for 380rwkw.

Best bang for your buck cooler, and comes heavily recommended by ALOT of ppl :spoton:

Jet

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted (edited)
The wog cooler ran me an 11 sec pass :roflmbo:

I dont what trumpet your blowing but theres the proof :spoton:

:roflmbo::bowdown:

Edited by jetute
  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Congrats guys...

Another thread down the sh*tter! :spoton:

They're just not worth cleaning and leaving open anymore.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CENTRAL COAST
Posted

To replace the intercooler clamps for the monza cooler, can anyone tell me if they are they the 3inch clamps or some other size.... I am also upgrading my standard cooler to the monza... :stirthepot:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N/W Sydney
Posted (edited)

As I have a tight budget on mods I picked up one from Autobarn during the week and decided to fit it today with help from a mate.I thought there was gunna be dramas as ive had a trans cooler fitted in front/above standard cooler.I unbolted the brackets for the trans cooler but the piping ran directly infront of the brackets on drivers side.Cut a long story short,managed to get it all done but it took alot longer then the time that some guys on here have done it.Alot of time was spent fiddling with brackets and power steering coolers.

Heres a couple of photos..

post-5112-1176629143_thumb.jpg

post-5112-1176629209_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adam
  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Very stealth... well done

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Razorback NSW
Posted

Looks fantastic, will you need a re-tune now?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CENTRAL COAST
Posted

fordnumber1, the cooler looks awsome. did it take long to fit..... :blush::spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...