veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/07/06 06:23 AM Posted 19/07/06 06:23 AM Now just make a plastic cover for your amp wires
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 15/08/06 04:45 PM Posted 15/08/06 04:45 PM im with terebro an d highly recommend them, I am using exactly the same amps. the sub is the 12 inch eclipse aluminium sub which im not exactly sure on specs but its big and powerful and real punchy, the fronts that I used are from focal and the model of them is the 165 k2p. the sub I think rrp is about 500 and the focals are about 800 or so. great sounding system considering it is all used through the stock head unitcheers matt←do I get a free slab of JD if I guessed you shopped at tonkins?decent gear but I wouldve gone the alpine type R 15' over the eclipse.
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/08/06 12:52 AM Posted 16/08/06 12:52 AM I like it
Mac Daddy Member 103 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Location: brisvegas Posted 16/08/06 08:58 AM Author Posted 16/08/06 08:58 AM hey trough you could have if you were right but no it was from northfield in qld and in answer to adams idea, the 12 inch sub wouldnt fit in the centre with the lump from the stock sub.I have just recieved my new alpine vehicle hub pro and wiring kit and will hopefulle get a chance to install this weekend but ill see how I go.ThanksMatt
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 19/08/06 12:24 AM Posted 19/08/06 12:24 AM You gotta take out the stock little sub and cover... then 12s fit in easy, 15s would too but need a creative mind when making the box
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now