ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 30d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 17/05/06 12:04 PM Posted 17/05/06 12:04 PM (edited) Myself and a few of the boys headed out to the WSID tonight.Last time I ran the best I cld do was a 14.0@101 Since then ive had valve springs and CRD played with the tune last week.My first 2 runs were 13.15@106 & 107mph.I then had a 1hr 40min gap between runs and did a [email protected] had another run 20min later and did a [email protected] stoked at the times and will be calling Jim at Croydon in the morning to let him know.Ill let the other guys post there times but the BFF6's were going very well. Edited 17/05/06 12:05 PM by ford number 1
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/06 12:07 PM Posted 17/05/06 12:07 PM Good result ...And welcome to the 12 sec club
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 30d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 17/05/06 12:10 PM Author Posted 17/05/06 12:10 PM Thx mate.After I did my two 13.1 I said to a mate I want a 12.I went there today hoping for a mid 13 after last time
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/05/06 12:20 PM Posted 17/05/06 12:20 PM Congrats mate!Cracking a 12 is a great feeling! Cant wait to be joining you guys at the creek real soon!
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 17/05/06 12:22 PM Posted 17/05/06 12:22 PM Good result ...And welcome to the 12 sec club ←Hey flukeyluke. After tonight, I need to be welcomed to the 'you need a new CV' clubArthur (why me!)
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 30d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 17/05/06 12:22 PM Author Posted 17/05/06 12:22 PM A couple of my mates are heading out on the 31st if any1 is keen to go out.ill be taking photos and videos
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/05/06 12:26 PM Posted 17/05/06 12:26 PM I was there as well and broke my 1/4 mile virginityI managed 3 x 13.4's and then a 13.3 then 2 x 13.2's after some advice from BFF6The car was flawless and we had heaps of runs, I left after 7 as I wanted a 13.2 and got 2, so I was happy.I am just abouts to upload some pics. I als have all 7 runs on video, but this will take longer to Rip into a internet friendly format.Thanks to all the guys who were there, and a big hello to XRSEX who was running 12.2/12.1 all night in his EVO9.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/06 01:02 PM Posted 17/05/06 01:02 PM Good result ...And welcome to the 12 sec club ←Hey flukeyluke. After tonight, I need to be welcomed to the 'you need a new CV' clubArthur (why me!)←Arthur,You are now the member of an even more elite club mate See what happens when you go chasing bigger power
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 17/05/06 01:02 PM Posted 17/05/06 01:02 PM I also had a great time tonight.the best thing was seeing zap get out the car after his first run and the smile on his face was from ear to ear much like my first run.I snapped off a few pics of this to show his missus.my passenger got home safely still went home in a t.
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 17/05/06 01:20 PM Posted 17/05/06 01:20 PM I also had a great time tonight.the best thing was seeing zap get out the car after his first run and the smile on his face was from ear to ear much like my first run.I snapped off a few pics of this to show his missus.my passenger got home safely still went home in a t.←Thanks again hooverman!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now