tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/05/06 03:35 AM Posted 15/05/06 03:35 AM if you must know..... he was just letting us know what we didnt care about in the first place.What ever it is it still looks like ←True
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 16/05/06 05:42 AM Posted 16/05/06 05:42 AM No it dont and the stickers on the mirrors of the silver GT look even worse... ←agree with ya dags, I wonder if its a real GT??, there is a menace xr6 here in emerald with yellowish stripes up the sideI will go hunting 2mrrw for it and get a couple pics←It's a real GT... Some chick owns the both of them.←Her username name is Penelope Pitstop from fordforums.com.au Nice girl, loves her FPV's.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 16/05/06 05:44 AM Posted 16/05/06 05:44 AM Well done Expensive Daewoo on your originality and especially for making your new hero colour 1 shade different to Fords Menace colour.←I've seen their new purple on the VZ "morpheous" and I reckon its a million miles ahead of menace/vibe/cosmo/purple haze, but not quite as good as phantom
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/05/06 06:00 AM Posted 16/05/06 06:00 AM Well done Expensive Daewoo on your originality and especially for making your new hero colour 1 shade different to Fords Menace colour.←I've seen their new purple on the VZ "morpheous" and I reckon its a million miles ahead of menace/vibe/cosmo/purple haze, but not quite as good as phantom <div class='bbimg'></div><div class='bbimg'></div><div class='bbimg'></div>←Is this a Cadbury's car??? Chooka
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Posted 16/05/06 08:24 AM Posted 16/05/06 08:24 AM Well done Expensive Daewoo on your originality and especially for making your new hero colour 1 shade different to Fords Menace colour.←I've seen their new purple on the VZ "morpheous" and I reckon its a million miles ahead of menace/vibe/cosmo/purple haze, but not quite as good as phantom Is this a Cadbury's car??? Chooka←My thoughts exactly.....Ross
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 18/05/06 01:52 AM Posted 18/05/06 01:52 AM I don't know why, but that last photo looks like a little toy matchbox car...Prob just the angle combined with the windows all being down...
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 18/05/06 04:41 AM Posted 18/05/06 04:41 AM The color is terrible... And it’s the perfect sales reps car for Cadbury
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 19/05/06 02:46 AM Posted 19/05/06 02:46 AM The color is terrible... And it’s the perfect sales reps car for Cadbury ←I actually saw one yesterday in the flesh, it actually looked pretty good. (As others have said not as good as phantom but...)
BLK6T Member 305 Member For: 21y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 20/05/06 06:05 AM Posted 20/05/06 06:05 AM I've seen quite a few menace coloured falcons around. Theres a Menace T near me with GT rims and it really looks good. Theres also a Menace F6 in the Nth Wst Sydney area. But I think Newcastle is Menace capital every week I go there for work I see menace XR8's, T's and N/A XR6's. But IMHO it needs dark tints to set it off.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Posted 22/05/06 02:59 AM Posted 22/05/06 02:59 AM But IMHO it needs dark tints to set it off.←Hhhmmmm.IMHO, C5 or nitro would do a better job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now