TUR80_6 Member 13 Member For: 20y 4m 28d Posted 24/05/06 02:21 AM Posted 24/05/06 02:21 AM Hey I was just saying what I thought. The other day I seen 3 acid's parked and it was so obvious, Black is just more stealth. a Pig to keep clean thought
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Posted 24/05/06 02:57 AM Posted 24/05/06 02:57 AM what number colour war is this?←about number 65325.
carbonford Member 16 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Posted 24/05/06 07:31 AM Posted 24/05/06 07:31 AM newby here.. love the Silhouette one because with carbon fibre parts on it, it just looks so nice! cheers,richie
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 24/05/06 09:00 AM Posted 24/05/06 09:00 AM Newb here as well I'd say black looks best when blocked and buffed... but mines rapid and the best thing is, its EASY to find in carparks.
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/05/06 09:04 AM Posted 25/05/06 09:04 AM Mandarin and Black
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 25/05/06 10:06 AM Posted 25/05/06 10:06 AM I have yet to see a nother car in my choice.FANTASY.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/05/06 12:52 PM Posted 25/05/06 12:52 PM • blue: truth, dignity, power, coolness, ... , heavinessshazzyYep... That pretty much sums me up. Blueprint is the best. ←like the old saying goes"there is an exception to every rule" shazzy
Fozzie Member 71 Member For: 21y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 26/05/06 11:18 PM Posted 26/05/06 11:18 PM a black T waxed (brazillian) with dark tint = winalthough I quite like hgag too..actually.. any T waxed out looks damn good
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now