SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 01/05/06 12:18 PM Posted 01/05/06 12:18 PM Thanks Champ, give me a few weeks to work out what you just said????
VIBErator Member 35 Member For: 20y 8m 5d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/06 12:22 PM Posted 01/05/06 12:22 PM If you've got Microsoft Office Picture Manager, > open the file> Click on Picture from the drop down menus> Then Resize, and choose whichever option suits.Other Software...I have no idea
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/06 12:30 PM Posted 01/05/06 12:30 PM SHOCKXR6T, if your having trouble resizing the picture send it to me and ill happily resize it for you
Mercury Silver Member 64 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Location: Katanning WA Posted 01/05/06 12:43 PM Posted 01/05/06 12:43 PM what do you guys reckon of getting an EF XR6? are they decent or crap?←If you can, go the EL. I Have one of these as well as my T and it is fantastic. The EL is the last of that line of Palcons so I reckon it is the best in terms of a Ford soughting all known issues out! Get it converted to Gas and your laughing, I pay 78c a litre for gas over here and it is still worth it. Comfy Mum and Dad type car that looks nice and goes well.They also look better than the AU in my opinion. Although I did like to 2 AU's I had. They are really comfy to drive specially on long kays.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now