fill Member 127 Member For: 21y 1m 20d Location: Sydney Posted 03/05/06 12:27 PM Posted 03/05/06 12:27 PM Anyone know how, and if you can researve a private lane????That would be ideal I was out tonight and surprised to only see one other T. I thought more of you would be practicing for the 17th!!!
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/05/06 12:57 PM Posted 03/05/06 12:57 PM fill was it busy tonight ?I am in for sure
fill Member 127 Member For: 21y 1m 20d Location: Sydney Posted 03/05/06 01:13 PM Posted 03/05/06 01:13 PM No is wasn't that busy tonight. I managed to get in 4 runs before the burnout comp at 9pm. That is usually the norm though.
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 04/05/06 10:39 AM Posted 04/05/06 10:39 AM Private lane hire would have to be pre-arranged,will try and get in touch with WSID tomorrrow if I get a chance and see what the go is.Going on how quiet its been the last couple of weeks dont really think we need the private lane hire.
fill Member 127 Member For: 21y 1m 20d Location: Sydney Posted 04/05/06 11:48 AM Posted 04/05/06 11:48 AM Private lane hire would have to be pre-arranged,will try and get in touch with WSID tomorrrow if I get a chance and see what the go is.Going on how quiet its been the last couple of weeks dont really think we need the private lane hire.←As long as everyone gets through scrutineering together and lines up we should be fine. Everyone getting there on time is going to be the obstacle!WHO IS DEFINETELY COMING?
Guest Guests Posted 04/05/06 12:46 PM Posted 04/05/06 12:46 PM Private lane hire would have to be pre-arranged,will try and get in touch with WSID tomorrrow if I get a chance and see what the go is.Going on how quiet its been the last couple of weeks dont really think we need the private lane hire.←Private lane hire is the way to go, then you can race who you want not who you end up next to. If 2o or so guys head out it'll make a great night, I'll be putting the new diff in tomorrow so I want to get out there and run some number's or break it again.
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/05/06 10:42 PM Posted 04/05/06 10:42 PM count me in as a possible maybe.cheers
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 09/05/06 04:09 AM Posted 09/05/06 04:09 AM Private lane hire for WSID on 17th may is all organized For whoever is going... when u hand in your indemnity form at the scrutineering building make sure u tell them u are from the XR6 turbo forum and they will issue u with a sticker to go on your window to allow u to use the hired lane, we will be in lane 6 or 7 depending on the nightRemember your helmet,long sleeves,long pants,closed shoes and drivers licence$45 per vehicle gates open at 5pm to 7.30pm for scrutineering and racing starts at 6pm to 10pm. Cheers
exahsix Member 296 Member For: 21y 6d Location: Monterey, NSW Posted 09/05/06 04:57 AM Posted 09/05/06 04:57 AM Well done F6Bf - I am getting my car tuned on the Mon and Tues so will be looking to see how it goes on Wed 17th. Loving the private lane Idea. Get to meet everyone and have a chat about our cars.
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 09/05/06 09:42 AM Posted 09/05/06 09:42 AM Good stuff.I hope its as cool as it has been the last couple of nights.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now