boostedxr6 Member 29 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Posted 11/04/06 10:19 AM Posted 11/04/06 10:19 AM I have finally decided its time to get some stripes on the T so I was wondering if someone who has them on there mk1 would be able to spare a few minutes & measure the width and let me know what size it is so I can get some made up. any help appreciated, cheers craig
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Gender: Male Posted 11/04/06 10:30 AM Posted 11/04/06 10:30 AM I have finally decided its time to get some stripes on the T so I was wondering if someone who has them on there mk1 would be able to spare a few minutes & measure the width and let me know what size it is so I can get some made up. any help appreciated, cheers craig←Mate this was my past t with stripes startinf from top stripe 1 inch then inch gap & then 2 1/4 inch I hope u can convert inch to cm,,hope that helps you .BB.cheers
boostedxr6 Member 29 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Posted 11/04/06 10:34 AM Author Posted 11/04/06 10:34 AM are the the mk2 stripes or mk1?. I thought mk1 were the 2 thick ones but correct me if im wrong, cheers craig
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Gender: Male Posted 11/04/06 10:37 AM Posted 11/04/06 10:37 AM are the the mk2 stripes or mk1?. I thought mk1 were the 2 thick ones but correct me if im wrong, cheers craig←Spot on mate mine had mr 2 stripes BBcheers
boostedxr6 Member 29 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Posted 11/04/06 10:39 AM Author Posted 11/04/06 10:39 AM cool thanks mate but I was really after the mk1 stripes.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 11/04/06 11:36 AM Posted 11/04/06 11:36 AM (edited) cool thanks mate but I was really after the mk1 stripes.←Here's a pic of my mk1 stripes. Wouldnt have a clue what size they are cause the stripes came with the car when I bought it.I wasnt suprised given the fact that it was a X -Demo car. Edited 11/04/06 11:37 AM by citricxr6t
boostedxr6 Member 29 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Posted 18/04/06 08:05 AM Author Posted 18/04/06 08:05 AM I think they are the mk2 stripes again, any1 help with mk1 sizes??
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 18/04/06 10:34 AM Posted 18/04/06 10:34 AM Are'nt these Mk1 stripes
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 18/04/06 10:46 AM Posted 18/04/06 10:46 AM I think they are the mk2 stripes again, any1 help with mk1 sizes??←Nah mate, mine is a MK1 and it is the stripes for MK1
DAVO61 Member 70 Member For: 21y 10m 23d Posted 18/04/06 11:25 AM Posted 18/04/06 11:25 AM I have a mk1 and they are twin wide stripes 4.5cm 1cm gap and 4.5cmhope this helps. you can findf them on ebay as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now