Blueprintxr6T Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 09/04/06 04:25 AM Posted 09/04/06 04:25 AM I would love to be there for this but I will be at willowbank raceway for the powercruise powerplay..... Its a one day powercruise. Wish FIST all the best with the day.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 09/04/06 07:25 AM Posted 09/04/06 07:25 AM I'll be in for sure but my car's in desperate need of a tune/service, it's just on 15,000 kays now but yeah, not running the best so I need a few things done. Like to see what it does before EDIT or what ever I end up doing to this thing.
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 18d Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/06 09:49 AM Author Posted 09/04/06 09:49 AM (edited) The List so farO2STOCKJETUTERAPHOONROBIT28ROBCF6RAPIDCOOLTINT 50%WAXJJPARALOGSIEXR6TUFirst in best dressed numbers capped at 30 CarsUMM PROMO GIRLS Edited 09/04/06 09:56 AM by O2STOCK
Phoon Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 20y 9m 4d Gender: Male Posted 09/04/06 10:17 AM Posted 09/04/06 10:17 AM (edited) Count me in, I will also donate a bottle of Turkey to be raffled. I will also donate a highly polished aluminum BA/BF computer cover with either XR or Boss logo embossed on it, see attachments, retail value $99, although the winner of this will have to wait approx 1 month as I am just tooling up to produce them now. Edited 09/04/06 10:21 AM by Phoon
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/04/06 10:37 AM Posted 09/04/06 10:37 AM Count me in, I will also donate a bottle of Turkey to be raffled. I will also donate a highly polished aluminum BA/BF computer cover with either XR or Boss logo embossed on it, see attachments, retail value $99, although the winner of this will have to wait approx 1 month as I am just tooling up to produce them now.←very nice price to donate I like the look of it that's 12 cars... this day will get packed out quick
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 18d Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/06 11:04 AM Author Posted 09/04/06 11:04 AM (edited) Thanks Phoon your on the listO2STOCKJETUTERAPHOONROBIT28ROBCF6RAPIDCOOLTINT 50%WAXJJPARALOGSIEXR6TUPhoonFirst in best dressed numbers capped at 30 CarsRaffle has become Raffles due to the overwelming response from members* Raffles1 Ctn Crown Larger (Jet Ute Donation)1 Wild Turkey (O2Stock Donation)1 Bundy Rum (Sutty Donation)1 Wild Turkey (Phoon Donation)1 Polished Computer Cover (Phoon Donation)$100 gift pack zaraffas coffee (contents unknown) (RobC Donation)* Max RWKW trophies (FIST)AutoManual* Shop prizes 1 hr Dyno Tuning FIST ($135.00 value)1 Instore Voucher FIST ($100.00 value)PROMO GIRLS (Priceless) Thanks to all those who are making this day possible Edited 09/04/06 11:07 AM by O2STOCK
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 18d Location: Brisbane Posted 09/04/06 11:07 AM Author Posted 09/04/06 11:07 AM Count me in, I will also donate a bottle of Turkey to be raffled. I will also donate a highly polished aluminum BA/BF computer cover with either XR or Boss logo embossed on it, see attachments, retail value $99, although the winner of this will have to wait approx 1 month as I am just tooling up to produce them now.←Thanks PhoonWhen they are ready put me down to buy one XR style
Phoon Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 20y 9m 4d Gender: Male Posted 09/04/06 11:26 AM Posted 09/04/06 11:26 AM No problems 02, but you may win the one in the raffle at FIST yet. I designed these for the people that dont like the plastic or carbon fibre computer covers, but like the look of polished metal. Its just another option.
Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 21d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 09/04/06 01:44 PM Posted 09/04/06 01:44 PM The List so farO2STOCKJETUTERAPHOONROBIT28ROBCF6RAPIDCOOLTINT 50%WAXJJPARALOGSIEXR6TUFirst in best dressed numbers capped at 30 CarsUMM PROMO GIRLS ←Will have to chat to the missus about promo work haha
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 10/04/06 02:16 AM Posted 10/04/06 02:16 AM The List so farO2STOCKJETUTERAPHOONROBIT28ROBCF6RAPIDCOOLTINT 50%WAXJJPARALOGSIEXR6TUFirst in best dressed numbers capped at 30 CarsUMM PROMO GIRLS ←Will have to chat to the missus about promo work haha←YES!!! You will!!!Great raffle prizes too Phoon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now