citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/04/06 08:03 PM Posted 04/04/06 08:03 PM Cannot make this one damn. I am driving up to Townsville next week and will be there for Easter and the boy's state basketball championships.
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 05/04/06 01:03 AM Posted 05/04/06 01:03 AM count us in as a possible I will check with the boss and get back to you
Blueprintxr6T Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 05/04/06 01:27 AM Posted 05/04/06 01:27 AM I'll be keen for this been a while since I've had a chance to play on the karts .... do you want a deposit put down by interested parties Ian??
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 05/04/06 01:30 AM Author Posted 05/04/06 01:30 AM I'll be keen for this been a while since I've had a chance to play on the karts .... do you want a deposit put down by interested parties Ian??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be going to get deposists of people with they are coming I will work out what account tomorrow.Looks like it could be a goer.Ian
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 06/04/06 12:05 PM Posted 06/04/06 12:05 PM Hi Guys I could be a possible starter for this one, I'll ask around at work and see if I can encourage some of the staff to show us what they're made of.Big AL
XR Impact Member 109 Member For: 20y 8m 9d Posted 06/04/06 10:08 PM Posted 06/04/06 10:08 PM Hey Ian,Should be able to make it as well. Will let u know as soon as I clear it with the thumb print pushing on my forehead.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 06/04/06 10:14 PM Author Posted 06/04/06 10:14 PM Hey Ian,Should be able to make it as well. Will let u know as soon as I clear it with the thumb print pushing on my forehead.←Hey anne stop looking over heath's shoulder while he is posting. Ian
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 07/04/06 02:34 AM Author Posted 07/04/06 02:34 AM I will need deposits by tuesday for this pm me and I will give the bank details for it.Ian
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 08/04/06 08:49 AM Author Posted 08/04/06 08:49 AM Any takers on this.Ian
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 08/04/06 08:52 AM Posted 08/04/06 08:52 AM I have to work yes on easter monday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now