Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Grow old not up!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 24d
  • Location: Behind the wheel.
Posted

I'm In for Pit crew.

Compressor, Rattle gun for wheels, Jack any thing else the we think we need?

Steve and Jackson.

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

I will come, maybe. The wife is having all 4 of her wisdom teeth out on the Friday.

If I do come, I'll have the kids in tow, so no racing for me :glad:

It's a shame really, both my kids love the car when it's on boost. Maybe I should race with them in there! :spoton:

Remember the fella in the Chrysler crossfire, he had his son next to him, roof down, wearing a bicycle helmet!

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
I will come, maybe. The wife is having all 4 of her wisdom teeth out on the Friday.

If I do come, I'll have the kids in tow, so no racing for me  :glad:

It's a shame really, both my kids love the car when it's on boost. Maybe I should race with them in there! :spoton:

Remember the fella in the Chrysler crossfire, he had his son next to him, roof down, wearing a bicycle helmet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My kids are the same Marcus. I had my oldest daughter with me last year whilst racing at the Easternats, she loved it. Right uptil we got flogged by an 8 sec Capri. :glad:

Geea. :glad:

  • SportCompact.biz
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 25d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

I was supposed to be going but neither of my cars looks like being ready unfortunately. I may have my hotel room that I booked available, it is the big family room there for 4 people.

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

Hmmmm see how I go.

Rob...

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
I'm In for Pit crew.

Compressor, Rattle gun for wheels, Jack any thing else the we think we need?

Steve and Jackson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rattle gun... :spoton:

You stay away!

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

I'm just wondering if anyone that is going might have some sort of marque or similar that we can put our stuff under and possibly use to change wheels and the like?

Geea. :spoton:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

I know that we have alot of quick cars on here and so far no one has committed to racing. I'll be making a few calls soon and hopefully we'll have some more soon. :spoton:

Geea. :blush:

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Won't need it. They've finished the covered parking area.

Any stuff you want put away can go in my ute. :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted
Hmmmm see how I go.

Rob...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok well I'm racing and flying the Ford Flag and me and Bambi will be racing in one of the finals unless Rob chickens out :nono::bum:

Dave.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...