richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 21/02/06 11:14 AM Posted 21/02/06 11:14 AM Anyone heard anything about the ride height of the turbo T? Hoping it will sit a little lower than the standard unit....
mattyc Member 141 Member For: 24y Posted 22/02/06 06:18 AM Posted 22/02/06 06:18 AM I didnt notice any difference at the Motor Show, but they werent side by side.Are the any specs at the website?
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Location: SA Posted 22/02/06 06:20 AM Posted 22/02/06 06:20 AM They should offer a low rider pack and drop it to sedan height for those who won't take it off road.
5INFUL MASSIVE MEMBER Member 294 Member For: 21y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 22/02/06 06:26 AM Posted 22/02/06 06:26 AM And some bling 22's
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 22/02/06 10:56 AM Posted 22/02/06 10:56 AM Been told it will be a little shorter, but King springs will fix that
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 24/02/06 01:05 AM Author Posted 24/02/06 01:05 AM I didnt notice any difference at the Motor Show, but they werent side by side.Are the any specs at the website?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>not yet. just like the XR6T, they are drip feeding us to keep the hype up. Wissh they'd get their sh*t together, publish the spec s and price so I can order one ASAP.
Guest FatBAt Guests Posted 24/02/06 08:00 PM Posted 24/02/06 08:00 PM They should offer a low rider pack and drop it to sedan height for those who won't take it off road.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They already have bought that option out..................Its called the XR6T Cheers
Guest FatBAt Guests Posted 24/02/06 08:18 PM Posted 24/02/06 08:18 PM The ride hide would scare me with this much power. We all have spent the last 3 years dropping the height of our cars. The Territory would look ridiculous dropped on its arzz. (IMO)I really am not sure what market Ford are trying to aim at with the Turbo Territory. (TT?) I don't think you would be buying one of these cars to drive on the beach. I mean, imagine how hot these things would run going up and down sand dunes or just fourby driving. I foresee a lot of limp mode.Turbo fourbies have been around since Noah played fullback for Jerusalem, but none that I think of had this much grunt.Just another Toorak Taxi if you ask me.Cheers
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 25/02/06 01:03 AM Posted 25/02/06 01:03 AM I don't think you would be buying one of these cars to drive on the beach. I mean, imagine how hot these things would run going up and down sand dunes or just fourby driving. I foresee a lot of limp mode.Turbo fourbies have been around since Noah played fullback for Jerusalem, but none that I think of had this much grunt.Cheers<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's probably the reason the Turbo Territory has the oil cooler from the F6 that the XR's don't get.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 26/02/06 12:10 PM Posted 26/02/06 12:10 PM The Territory would look ridiculous dropped on its arzz. (IMO)I really am not sure what market Ford are trying to aim at with the Turbo Territory. (TT?) I don't think you would be buying one of these cars to drive on the beach. I mean, imagine how hot these things would run going up and down sand dunes or just fourby driving. I foresee a lot of limp mode.Turbo fourbies have been around since Noah played fullback for Jerusalem, but none that I think of had this much grunt.Just another Toorak Taxi if you ask me.CheersHow can say any of that??!!? Have you driven an X5 BMW?? They handle just as well as the T, if not better.A Terri on it's arse would look hot! Have you seen the NIZPRO Terri in person?Now imagine the above in Black, with black windows! Oh yeah, gangster baby!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now