EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/03/06 09:40 AM Posted 01/03/06 09:40 AM that's wild! Damn, are the MK11s that's quick?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>500Nm in the BA MkII, 550Nm in the BF.Plus I don't believe (correct me if I'm wrong, and be gentle, I think this is my first post) the BA MkII came with the ZF auto gearbox, which from all reports (and my brief drive) is a brilliant box, and would help with a 1/4 mile I think given its smoothness and gearchange speed.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the forumThe mark II phoons only came with manual. The BF phoons are the ones that have the new 6 speed gearbox.
DaveO Member 250 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Location: City Posted 01/03/06 10:20 AM Posted 01/03/06 10:20 AM that's wild! Damn, are the MK11s that's quick?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>500Nm in the BA MkII, 550Nm in the BF.Plus I don't believe (correct me if I'm wrong, and be gentle, I think this is my first post) the BA MkII came with the ZF auto gearbox, which from all reports (and my brief drive) is a brilliant box, and would help with a 1/4 mile I think given its smoothness and gearchange speed.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Both also came with 550nm of torque... no change there either!
Manaz Member 5 Member For: 20y 7m 2d Posted 02/03/06 10:36 AM Posted 02/03/06 10:36 AM Welcome to the forumThanks The mark II phoons only came with manual. The BF phoons are the ones that have the new 6 speed gearbox.Yep, that's what I said "Plus I don't believe... the BA MkII came with the ZF auto gearbox."
Manaz Member 5 Member For: 20y 7m 2d Posted 02/03/06 10:38 AM Posted 02/03/06 10:38 AM Both also came with 550nm of torque... no change there either!I got lied to (or should I be nice and say "mis-informed") by a dealer recently then.
jonom Member 96 Member For: 20y 11m 12d Location: South East Suburbs Posted 02/03/06 10:45 PM Posted 02/03/06 10:45 PM Both also came with 550nm of torque... no change there either!I got lied to (or should I be nice and say "mis-informed") by a dealer recently then.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They'll say anything to try and get you to buy one
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 03/03/06 11:57 PM Posted 03/03/06 11:57 PM I got lied to (or should I be nice and say "mis-informed") by a dealer recently then.A common accurance around these parts... just go on his ass next time you see him! And
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/03/06 02:06 AM Posted 04/03/06 02:06 AM Welcome to the forumThanks The mark II phoons only came with manual. The BF phoons are the ones that have the new 6 speed gearbox.Yep, that's what I said "Plus I don't believe... the BA MkII came with the ZF auto gearbox." <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry, misread what you wrote.
BOV Member 142 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Posted 31/03/06 04:27 PM Posted 31/03/06 04:27 PM Winter is around the corner so hopefully the turbs will run even quicker!
CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 6m 28d Gender: Male Posted 01/04/06 03:56 AM Author Posted 01/04/06 03:56 AM It did run a 13.003 the other week at calder.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now