Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Hey all

Driving home last night all my dash lights just went out. All I could see was the Trip screens and the radio screen. All other blue lights just went out. I am thinking it has to be a blown fuse. Has anyone else had this happen and if so was it just a simple fuse replacement. Its bloody dangerous as you cant see the speed at night or the revs....

Thanks

Shane

  • 1 year later...
  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Did this get fixed? If so what was the cause?

Mines doing it now... no tail lights either :roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 4d
Posted
Did this get fixed? If so what was the cause?

Mines doing it now... no tail lights either :roflmbo:

It will be the fuse, car manufactures ussaully put the tail lights and dashboard lights on the same fuse.

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

I think the book says different fuses... only one way to find out

Posted

my Toyota has dash & taillights on same fuse and a Expensive Daewoo I once had did also.

I'd imagine this to be the same still

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...