Dysard Member 12 Member For: 20y 7m 27d Posted 02/02/06 04:55 AM Posted 02/02/06 04:55 AM (edited) RAPHOON, who are you going to get to fit yours in Brisbane? I still have a stock system, but would like to buy one of these and get rid of the midle muffler at the same time as installing the new cat. Edited 02/02/06 04:56 AM by Dysard
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 02/02/06 06:16 AM Posted 02/02/06 06:16 AM [quote name='FR33DY' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:34 PM'][quote name='RAPHOON' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:24 PM'][quote name='FR33DY' date='Feb 2 2006, 01:52 PM'][quote name='Terebro' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:39 PM']OK well add me to your list, put me down for 2 Metal Cats 3.5" [right][post="343480"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote] Ok, i think we have 8, i will start the haggling [right][post="343483"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right] [/quote] Fr33dy, Just PM me with the account details etc and I'll send the money through. I'd also like to organise the freight to Brisbane for mine and any other Brisbane based person in this group buy. [right][post="343501"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right] [/quote] I trying to organize individual PO so we can all pay separately, but they want one bulk payment and all the shipping details so I might need to collect the Cash then EFT it to them I will also ask for receipts [right][post="343503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right] [/quote] didnt you just purchase tickets to thailand????
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 17d Posted 02/02/06 09:35 AM Posted 02/02/06 09:35 AM I trying to organize individual PO so we can all pay separately, but they want one bulk payment and all the shipping details so I might need to collect the Cash then EFT it to them I will also ask for receipts [right][post="343503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right] [/quote] pm me with details and ill organise the cash asap Christian
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 02/02/06 10:40 AM Posted 02/02/06 10:40 AM just let me know where to transfer!!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/06 10:55 AM Posted 02/02/06 10:55 AM [quote name='jetute' date='Feb 2 2006, 09:40 PM']just let me know where to transfer!! [right][post="343667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote] Ditto. Just say where and when.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Posted 02/02/06 11:37 PM Posted 02/02/06 11:37 PM [quote name='Dysard' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:55 PM']RAPHOON, who are you going to get to fit yours in Brisbane? I still have a stock system, but would like to buy one of these and get rid of the midle muffler at the same time as installing the new cat. [right][post="343514"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote] I can think of a couple of choices: - Exotic Exhausts in Sumner Park have made quite a few centre muffler replacement sections (mandrel bent, with or without hot dogs). All you need to do is call and order beforehand and the fitting won't take long. I'm fairly confident that they can also fit the cat for you. - FIST Performance can also arrange both for you. They can also tune the car to suit the modifications. Cheers
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/02/06 02:59 AM Posted 03/02/06 02:59 AM Hi Guys Are they in Sydney, and if so, how much to fit it? thanks David
FR33DY Member 307 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/02/06 03:51 AM Author Posted 03/02/06 03:51 AM [quote name='flukeyluke' date='Feb 2 2006, 09:55 PM'][quote name='jetute' date='Feb 2 2006, 09:40 PM']just let me know where to transfer!! [right][post="343667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote] Ditto. Just say where and when. [right][post="343673"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right] [/quote] Hi all please email me at [email protected] if you want to get one of the CATS (3.5 metalCAT). I will forward you a copy of the PO for 8 units for your viewing and to collect details. Once we have 8 people I will get everyone to transfer money at the same time say Monday and i will EFT it to the supplier with the shipping details, once he has the lump sum amount they will be freighted over night. So they can be in our hands by Wednesday.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Posted 03/02/06 04:36 AM Posted 03/02/06 04:36 AM Email sent.
Blueprintxr6T Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 03/02/06 09:32 AM Posted 03/02/06 09:32 AM I just got a set of rims so i'm out for a week or two
Recommended Posts