Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 4d
Posted
Why all the negative feedback guys??

I recon that the VS was a good car and still is if you can find one that has been looked after well. The VS SS and VS Clubsport with the 5 speed manual are a very nice car to drive. Plus as has been mentioned for a few 100 get yourself a twin catback and enjoy 

Dude I think you are on drugs or something, after rereading the thread no real negatives amongst it all. Seems most ford owners think its a great car the old VS, mmm don't know if you were joking but you are way off if you weren't.

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 7d
Posted

Enjoy the car. Real useable low down torque too :blink: The autos used to wheelspin easily off the mark with no stalling. Should have LSD as I had a 93 with LSD.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 7d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted
Can I do this?

:gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd say you can, I have to say at the time of the VS Late model camira I was a Expensive Daewoo fan... If Expensive Daewoo hasn't sat round and stagnated (relying mainly on it's name with the VY) whilst Ford leaped up to the challange I'd say I'd still be a Expensive Daewoo fan...

Just my 2c....

And congrats on the purchase...

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 2d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

pics will come when the car is in my possesion...

other guy hasnt picked his new car up yet, so still has the SS and he gotto change the plates over... and I gotto get the approval from the bank for the loan... (ill be heartbroken if they dont approve it)

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

Decent Car, Fair Price and that 304 has masses of aftemarket support and you can make a real mean Weapon out of it...

Congrats

Lumpy :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 7d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted
pics will come when the car is in my possesion...

other guy hasnt picked his new car up yet, so still has the SS and he gotto change the plates over... and I gotto get the approval from the bank for the loan... (ill be heartbroken if they dont approve it)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck with the Bank...

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 2d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

loan has been approved, as soon as I got the money, the car will be in my possesion, and then within a week or so, $2k worth of stereo going into it, all alpine gear (got it priced today)

alpine head deck

6" splits in the front

6"x9" rear

amp to run them

12" sub with amp to run it

all type s speakers, cant wait to pick it up...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 2d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

pick up the car tomorrow, a massive clean inside and out, under bonnet etc will be completed...

pics will come after that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...