robc Member 64 Member For: 21y 1m 13d Posted 01/04/06 11:29 AM Posted 01/04/06 11:29 AM And where did those brakes go!!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 01/04/06 11:35 AM Author Posted 01/04/06 11:35 AM What a top day!!but now I have a dilemma Having a drive of Robc's (Ta for that) phantom has given me a whole new perspective on modding Shazzy<{POST_SNAPBACK}> me thinks shazzas 201rwkw will soon become a helluva lot more<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me wishes I told ya ... all we had to do was swap number plates (he would never have known) shaz<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I can see it now... robc under the bonnet looking for popped/leaking hose, scratching his head <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhshaz
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 01/04/06 11:35 AM Author Posted 01/04/06 11:35 AM And where did those brakes go!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Brakes.... what brakes
69ADY Member 85 Member For: 21y 3m 28d Location: Sunny Coast, Qld Posted 01/04/06 11:39 AM Posted 01/04/06 11:39 AM I saw some of you there with video cameras if anyone has any footage of the citric acid T If it is possible I would like to get a copy. Thanks<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got some on tape citric, if I can get it on the comp, I'll post it upAdrian
robc Member 64 Member For: 21y 1m 13d Posted 01/04/06 11:39 AM Posted 01/04/06 11:39 AM ppssssssssst!! from Robs adorable dauhgter
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/04/06 12:05 PM Posted 01/04/06 12:05 PM I saw some of you there with video cameras if anyone has any footage of the citric acid T If it is possible I would like to get a copy. ThanksI've got some on tape citric, if I can get it on the comp, I'll post it upAdrian Excellent thanks Adrian that would be great Greg
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/04/06 12:05 PM Posted 01/04/06 12:05 PM All looked to be having fun, another great www.fordxr6turbo.com event
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 01/04/06 10:08 PM Posted 01/04/06 10:08 PM It was a great day... dam that nasty hot sun though... I saw a few people with signs of being out in it a bit too long... red faces a plenty!The coon is the dirtiest I've ever seen it, even after a bath at carlovers on the way home the bonnet (obviously where the diesel burnt in) still needs a scrub and a half.I'm going through the photos now... should have em up soon.I didn't really get the coverage I was expecting, after being told off for being in one of the places I was taking photos from, and I got a bit pissed off with Sideline... SDT allowed me to take photos from there last week... I'm sure it's just their rules...and I was a bit more involved in the actual training aspect of it all as Jenn needed my support and ended up turning into a "feral" as described by her instructed as her confidence increased so did her ability to mow down pedestrians, hence the title All in all, good day, props to everyone.I look forward to a dedicated skidpan day where those in attendence can just cut sick on the pan for 5 hours...
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 01/04/06 10:38 PM Posted 01/04/06 10:38 PM Here's the first run of pics:Gallery
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 01/04/06 11:15 PM Posted 01/04/06 11:15 PM great pics!!!more please
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now