Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Looked great to me too I will be in next time.

Ian

  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 10d
Posted

Had a great time in the old Purple Thing, thanks guys for a fantastic day of driving & laughs. Special thanks to Macca & Shaz for big effort in such a well organised event. :laughing:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

What a top day!!

thanks Big Time Macka and Sideline Motorsports dudes :laughing:

lotsa fun, lotsa learning, lotsa fellow "T" nuts!!

but now I have a dilemma :laughing:

Having a drive of Robc's (Ta for that) phantom has given me a whole new perspective on modding :nyyaah:

Shazzy

:bomb:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
What a top day!!

thanks Big Time Macka and Sideline Motorsports dudes  :laughing: 

lotsa fun, lotsa learning, lotsa fellow "T" nuts!!

but now I have a dilemma  :sick:

Having a drive of Robc's (Ta for that) phantom has given me a whole new perspective on modding  :nyyaah:

Shazzy

:bomb:

:nyyaah::bomb: me thinks shazzas 201rwkw will soon become a helluva lot more

and GOLDIE... I dont know if you have been before, but after you left the guys moved out to the back area (huge bit of bitumen) that was made into a track with a staright etc..... the action was great to watch :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 24d
  • Location: Sunny Coast, Qld
Posted (edited)

Just gonna echo the praise of others....

Thanks Trev and Shaz, day was excellent.... worth the travel from the sunny coast aaannnnd learnt a sh*tload, now am hangin' to do it all again. Around june'ish seems like a good time (*hint hint* :laughing:).

Also really good to finally meet some new faces and see some older ones.

Cheers

Adrian :nyyaah:

Edited by 69ADY
  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Awesome,

Really glad the day worked out well and glad you had fun all. Well done :laughing:

I'll be in the next one for sure, why not, lol, the T's that dirty at the moment, it wouldn't of mattered, haha.

Crook as a dog ATM, would have loved just going out to watch and take footage as well but hmm, still contagous ATM, cold sweats even as I type this, flu, virus, etc, not good. Did manage to throw on the F6 CAI. Paying for it now though.

Can't wait to see some shots or better still "footage". :nyyaah:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Awesome,

Really glad the day worked out well and glad you had fun all.  Well done :laughing:

I'll be in the next one for sure, why not, lol, the T's that dirty at the moment, it wouldn't of mattered, haha. 

Crook as a dog ATM, would have loved just going out to watch and take footage as well but hmm, still contagous ATM, cold sweats even as I type this, flu, virus, etc, not good.  Did manage to throw on the F6 CAI.  Paying for it now though.

Can't wait to see some shots or better still "footage". :nyyaah:

sorry to hear your not well mate..... hope you get better soon... you would of loved the day.... I was a passenger and had a blast... can only imagine how much fun the drivers had :bomb:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
What a top day!!

but now I have a dilemma  :laughing:

Having a drive of Robc's (Ta for that) phantom has given me a whole new perspective on modding  :nyyaah:

Shazzy

:bomb:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:nyyaah::bomb: me thinks shazzas 201rwkw will soon become a helluva lot more

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me wishes :laughing:

I told ya ... all we had to do was swap number plates (he would never have known) :sick::sick:

shaz

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
What a top day!!

but now I have a dilemma

Having a drive of Robc's (Ta for that) phantom has given me a whole new perspective on modding 

Shazzy

:laughing::nyyaah: me thinks shazzas 201rwkw will soon become a helluva lot more

Me wishes :bomb:

I told ya ... all we had to do was swap number plates (he would never have known) :nyyaah::bomb:

shaz

:sick::sick: I can see it now... robc under the bonnet looking for popped/leaking hose, scratching his head :laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...