Phoon Hoon Member 156 Member For: 21y 5m 25d Posted 10/01/06 06:03 AM Posted 10/01/06 06:03 AM Pick up the new Phoon on Monday. Have a performance exhaust being fitted and have told the dealer that I want the stock Typhoon exhaust back (to which he said no probs).I plan on selling it, and have a few questions..1. Where is the best place to sell it? Ebay? Trading Post?2. What kind of money do you reckon I'll get for it?3. Does anyone want to buy it? PM me if you're interested!Cheers
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 10/01/06 06:27 AM Posted 10/01/06 06:27 AM Pick up the new Phoon on Monday. Have a performance exhaust being fitted and have told the dealer that I want the stock Typhoon exhaust back (to which he said no probs).I plan on selling it, and have a few questions..1. Where is the best place to sell it? Ebay? Trading Post?2. What kind of money do you reckon I'll get for it?3. Does anyone want to buy it? PM me if you're interested!Cheers<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What type of exhaust is the dealer fitting?Is it the John Bowe series?Clarke
Phoon Hoon Member 156 Member For: 21y 5m 25d Posted 10/01/06 06:51 AM Author Posted 10/01/06 06:51 AM Yep. John Bowe.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 10/01/06 07:09 AM Posted 10/01/06 07:09 AM Have'nt seen the JB one.Did you consider the APS one? Probably one of the best around.Does anyone know if the exhaust on the phoon is different?
Phoon Hoon Member 156 Member For: 21y 5m 25d Posted 10/01/06 07:23 AM Author Posted 10/01/06 07:23 AM Yeah - I know the APS one is good, but the Bowe one came fitted by the dealer (after I ordered it, of course).
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 9d Posted 10/01/06 09:59 AM Posted 10/01/06 09:59 AM I have seen turbo exhuasts and gts go for peanuts 50 to 100 bucks they cost a heap to post try local then try ebay
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 11/01/06 12:08 AM Posted 11/01/06 12:08 AM Yeah - I know the APS one is good, but the Bowe one came fitted by the dealer (after I ordered it, of course).Beautiful!
Rohan Member 23 Member For: 20y 9m 11d Posted 11/01/06 02:48 AM Posted 11/01/06 02:48 AM Yeah - I know the APS one is good, but the Bowe one came fitted by the dealer (after I ordered it, of course).<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Didnt know that was an option, so I was happy to read your post. Do you know the performance gains with the john bowe exhaust, is it from the turbo back and the diameter of the pipes?thx
Phoon Hoon Member 156 Member For: 21y 5m 25d Posted 11/01/06 05:01 AM Author Posted 11/01/06 05:01 AM Not all dealers will provide the Bowe gear. Some provide Herrods. Many don't do any.Here's a link to the John Bowe Performance Website.Hope this helps.
Rohan Member 23 Member For: 20y 9m 11d Posted 11/01/06 05:06 AM Posted 11/01/06 05:06 AM all I could find was a promo video and all its concerned about is the exhaust sound.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now