XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/05 01:56 AM Posted 20/12/05 01:56 AM Well just got back from nizpro and im blessed with the results! It went in for the 6 speed manual,HD clutc, retune,and injectors! Simon did a fantastic job, I dont know how he does it but he's a god when it comes to cars! I went in with 260.9rwkw and came out with 299.2rwkw! Cant see myself ever selling this car! Pics are coming tonight!
dswiders Member 398 Member For: 22y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Boronia, Vic Posted 20/12/05 02:10 AM Posted 20/12/05 02:10 AM Well just got back from nizpro and im blessed with the results! It went in for the 6 speed manual,HD clutc, retune,and injectors! Simon did a fantastic job, I dont know how he does it but he's a god when it comes to cars! I went in with 260.9rwkw and came out with 299.2rwkw! Cant see myself ever selling this car! Pics are coming tonight!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep, Simon does a good job Enjoy your ride. I know that I can putt around, but when you put your foot down, there's always a smile on my face. Even my kids friends think I have an awsome car.By the way, was your car modded alreadyc with 260 rwkw ?Daniel
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 20/12/05 03:32 AM Posted 20/12/05 03:32 AM I'm pretty happy with 250rwkw, so I imagine you'd be stoked with almost 3hunge. Now just invest in a radar detector...
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/05 04:21 AM Author Posted 20/12/05 04:21 AM yes my car had an 3 inch from turbo back with high flow cat, 2nd air intake, valve springs and edit with the T5!
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/05 05:43 AM Author Posted 20/12/05 05:43 AM Hope u like, more to come later!
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/05 07:06 AM Author Posted 20/12/05 07:06 AM couple more!
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 20/12/05 07:10 AM Posted 20/12/05 07:10 AM Very Niiice
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 20/12/05 07:40 AM Posted 20/12/05 07:40 AM damn that beautiful!!!!! man I love your car uve done such a great job with it!!
XRT8U Member 503 Member For: 22y 1m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/05 07:40 AM Author Posted 20/12/05 07:40 AM Thanks fpvt6
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 20/12/05 08:17 AM Posted 20/12/05 08:17 AM Must admit that car looks hot hot hot..!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now