Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 4d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 23/12/05 07:41 AM Author Posted 23/12/05 07:41 AM (edited) List so FarGary & BevTurbo6man + 1Kitty & AaronRossHarvvk + JenAntisocial + 1MaybeBugster 70SaleenMS700DannopowerSpoonageSorry if I have missed anybody, please post.Gary Edited 23/12/05 07:46 AM by Gary Crawley
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 13d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 24/12/05 01:45 AM Posted 24/12/05 01:45 AM I was actually looking to head home to wagga over the new year after 2 straight weeks of whift work. I finish on the 27th. But........ My boss may need to take his wife up to sydney in the next 3 days for emergency surgery and will put me on call if he goes which means I have to come back. If I'm back I'll be in.... will let you all know on the 29th.
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 4d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 29/12/05 06:53 AM Author Posted 29/12/05 06:53 AM (edited) Hi allDon't forget our end of year dinner is tommorow night 30th DecemberFor those who don't know the address of the Canberra Yacht Club. it is:Mariner Place, Lotus Bay, Yarralumla.It is off Alexandina Drive. (not far from the round-about near the Hyatt and Chinese embassy)Most mains range from $15.00 - $20.00.They do seafood, steak, pizzas, pasta etc.And of course fine wines.It's expected to be hot so a cool ale by the water See you all around 7.00pm tomorrow.Ask for Gary Crawley if you are not a member.RegardsGary Edited 29/12/05 06:58 AM by Gary Crawley
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 19d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 29/12/05 10:32 AM Posted 29/12/05 10:32 AM Looking forward to it Gary!Thanks for organising all this for us, we do appreciate it :D
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 30/12/05 04:48 AM Posted 30/12/05 04:48 AM I hope we're sitting inside where it's air-conditioned? It is airconditioned right? ? ?A.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/05 04:53 AM Posted 30/12/05 04:53 AM I hope we're sitting inside where it's air-conditioned? It is airconditioned right? ? ?A.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>At the Yacht Club?It'd friggin wanna be! Just remember, there's always the bar.....
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 19d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 30/12/05 05:07 AM Posted 30/12/05 05:07 AM mmmmm the bar mmmmmmm!*Homer Simpson drooling*
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 4d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 30/12/05 05:51 AM Author Posted 30/12/05 05:51 AM I hope we're sitting inside where it's air-conditioned? It is airconditioned right? ? ?A.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, now that you mention it Yes and niiiiiiiiiiice and cool not far from the bar. If I'm good co-pilot Bev will drive homeGary
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 30/12/05 06:59 AM Posted 30/12/05 06:59 AM I suspect we'll "rock-off" for it; that is designated driver duties; at some point (second or third drinks)A.
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Location: ACT Posted 31/12/05 09:44 AM Posted 31/12/05 09:44 AM Thanks for organising a great night Garry....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now