Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 19d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 21/11/05 10:15 AM Posted 21/11/05 10:15 AM Here's a pic of my car with the new rims.Sorry about the average quality. I took it with my phone...Chris
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 21/11/05 10:19 AM Posted 21/11/05 10:19 AM very nice good choice
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 21/11/05 10:21 AM Posted 21/11/05 10:21 AM Look good Chris allready for george st aCYA JEFF
Cowiesxr6t Member 249 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Qld Posted 21/11/05 10:26 AM Posted 21/11/05 10:26 AM Here's a pic of my car with the new rims.Sorry about the average quality. I took it with my phone...Chris <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice choice Chris have the same.CheersCowie
shockwavexr6t Member 50 Member For: 21y 5m 27d Posted 21/11/05 10:29 AM Posted 21/11/05 10:29 AM hi Goobz,car looks great,Bill mentioned that you picked up the injectors! Happy to help. I got a set of rims though I might post a pic as well.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 21/11/05 11:15 AM Posted 21/11/05 11:15 AM frk I love those bsa's!! great choice man
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 11d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 21/11/05 11:40 AM Posted 21/11/05 11:40 AM hi Goobz,car looks great,Bill mentioned that you picked up the injectors! Happy to help. I got a set of rims though I might post a pic as well.What are your rims called and from which Manufacturer? They are the same as what I want but in Shadow Chrome... Dave
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 19d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 21/11/05 08:18 PM Author Posted 21/11/05 08:18 PM hi Goobz,car looks great,Bill mentioned that you picked up the injectors! Happy to help. I got a set of rims though I might post a pic as well.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, I got them.Thanks heaps for setting that up mate. Much appreciated!Those rims look hot! Wouldn't be fun cleaning them though! Chris
fil Member 35 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Location: Essex,UK Posted 21/11/05 09:56 PM Posted 21/11/05 09:56 PM Goobz that pickup's smoking
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 18d Location: SA Posted 21/11/05 10:00 PM Posted 21/11/05 10:00 PM They all look sweet guy's, nothing like a polished rim up against blue paint work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now