HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 21/11/05 03:24 AM Posted 21/11/05 03:24 AM That's a pitty dude. Its a road I wanted to travel down with GIMLI. Feelings mutual dude, just wasn't meant to be. Hope another solution presents itself soon dude. Mmmm, go the blower
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 21/11/05 03:49 AM Posted 21/11/05 03:49 AM sorry, I know it can get testing, when no one answers, just did not know the answer. we prob should have posted that we don't know,
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/11/05 10:50 AM Posted 24/11/05 10:50 AM Yep, just a bolt on, did I answer too late?lol, just stiring ya mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now