Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 9d
Posted

I recently noticed that my MKII Turbo has a weird little issue, the air condidtioning vents on the passenger and drivers side has no smaller pivoting vent in the "silver" panel?? Its just blank??.....I hit up my dealership about it but they were unable to explain why or when the MKII's stopped putting that little second AC vent. I have seen plenty of other MKII's getting around with the vents installed, but I was told yesterday that FORD stopped installing them?? Maybe it came in around the May/June build 05 (my Turbo's build date)? My dealer even stated that all the new stock has this 'missing' vent?

Can anyone shed any light on this one??

:spoton:

  • Bionic Bealie
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 24d
  • Location: Perth West Oz
Posted

My XR6 is a Sept 05 build and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Don't know what I'm missing :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 26d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

How is this an "XR6 Turbo issue?"

All late BA MkII's don't have it and to be honest, I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...