tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 2m 1d Posted 10/11/05 12:57 PM Posted 10/11/05 12:57 PM I got a 13.9 then a 14.2 and then a 14.1 on a gtech it depended on the launch.13.9 was a I think 99 or 100mph
slowvt Member 19 Member For: 22y 28d Posted 11/11/05 12:07 AM Posted 11/11/05 12:07 AM I have done a few g tech runs with a standard 6 speed. When I first got the car times varied from around 14.6 to 15.0 and felt very inconsistent. After a reflash from Ford and around 10000 k I did some more runs, times were very consistent 14.3's. I now have the edit and a Mal Woods clutch but have not done another g tech run.
baboon Member 141 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, VIC, Australia Posted 11/11/05 02:43 AM Author Posted 11/11/05 02:43 AM slowvt, Im glad the reflash got your car all sorted, consistent 14.3s is still real good. If you do a run with your edit and clutch would be great to hear the time you get with the G-tech.Nice time tur, two 13.9s by two members are excellent times. Seems like these standard xr6ts with good launch can produce great times.
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 11/11/05 03:09 AM Posted 11/11/05 03:09 AM Have you had a squiz at the links at the bottom of the thread.
baboon Member 141 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, VIC, Australia Posted 11/11/05 08:02 AM Author Posted 11/11/05 08:02 AM Just went to the links below, saw PSI's time of 13.6 stock, geez that's getting a long there...
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: South oz Posted 12/11/05 09:49 AM Posted 12/11/05 09:49 AM hey I just pulled my g-trc out of the bottom of my wardrode last night.three runs 1st run lots a wheelspin 14.1 mph? forgot 2 note2nd run bogged down a little bit 13.0 mph 1083rd run sh*tloads weelspin 14.8 mph? think maby was 9703 ute stock standard with edit only.
baboon Member 141 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, VIC, Australia Posted 13/11/05 09:25 AM Author Posted 13/11/05 09:25 AM (edited) leonb, the 13.0@108mph is a very good time for an edit only manual xr6t. If you got into the 12's with just an edit and manual would be excellent! My mates SS's better watch out. Edited 13/11/05 09:26 AM by baboon
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 2m 1d Posted 13/11/05 01:27 PM Posted 13/11/05 01:27 PM Great time for Edit only Ute that's Manual. My mate ran a 12.7 with edit and valve springs typhoon box and its Auto, so you are doing pretty good.The Xr6 Turbo is the way you launch the car I find 2800rpm slip the clutch of depending on the surface and you can achieve a high 13's stock car.
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: South oz Posted 14/11/05 06:54 PM Posted 14/11/05 06:54 PM the ute is auto sorry I should have stated that in my post
baboon Member 141 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, VIC, Australia Posted 14/11/05 10:54 PM Author Posted 14/11/05 10:54 PM bugger was hoping a manual T would get into the 12's! Ah well 13 auto aint bad at all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now