sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 01/11/05 04:51 AM Posted 01/11/05 04:51 AM I did a driver training day a while ago, where we spent two days at Hidden Valley, I really enjoyed the fun of going flatout on a track, plenty of runoff areas and space not to injure one's self anyways...been thinking how much fun it would be to get some drivers together (doesn't have to be in a T) and have a day at Hidden Valley..Anyways... I phoned up and the track can be hired for $1000 per day + we'll need public liability insurance (Huh..? looking into that one) anybody interested? If enough are and we can settle a date It'd be great fun.perhaps a BBQ etc while were there?
wippdaddy Member 41 Member For: 21y 11d Posted 01/11/05 05:40 AM Posted 01/11/05 05:40 AM I would be keen if we could get enough people together to bring the price down a bit. Might be able to get some people together for a custom tune while we're at it. keep us postedZane
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 01/11/05 06:34 AM Posted 01/11/05 06:34 AM I am certainly interested in this one, just have to see how dear the insurance is. If we get a few takers it should be cheap enough though.SO....add your name if your interested....the year is running out!
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 16/11/05 12:18 AM Author Posted 16/11/05 12:18 AM ..Or how about pre xmas barbie + beer somewhere??
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 16/11/05 01:07 AM Posted 16/11/05 01:07 AM ..Or how about pre xmas barbie + beer somewhere??<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep, do me....now where do I remember seeing a pool and bbq in a nice tranquil rural setting?
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 16/11/05 10:27 PM Author Posted 16/11/05 10:27 PM ..Or how about pre xmas barbie + beer somewhere??Yep, do me....now where do I remember seeing a pool and bbq in a nice tranquil rural setting? More than happy to host another one..This time we can have Mango daquri's.
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 17/11/05 07:45 AM Posted 17/11/05 07:45 AM Well Pete, name the day. Like the idea other another barbie, we're going to have to go for a drive this time though......the unlimited speed zone awaits us, cheaper than Hidden Valley too.
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 18/11/05 03:26 AM Author Posted 18/11/05 03:26 AM SAT the 26th? 3rd Dec? who cane make it when?
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 18/11/05 05:27 AM Posted 18/11/05 05:27 AM How 'bout the 26th AND the 3rd
Capo Member 45 Member For: 21y 4m 2d Location: Darwin N/T Posted 20/11/05 01:30 PM Posted 20/11/05 01:30 PM Hi guy's, finaly back in the NT. I take it the discusion is the 26 Nov or 3 Dec. Be here for the 26th Nov but flying home on the 3rd Dec. Won't have the car up here until 23 Dec. Just to throw a spanner in, how about a new years get to-gether,drive,pool party,stopover,piss up,get pissed at the Mess(I have spare rooms),plasma screen thing!!!! I'm easy as every one knows!!!!Capo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now