Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 17d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Hi guys

Given that we have a few IT gurus here I was hoping someone can help me out as I am no technocrat :blush:

Until today I have had absolutely no issues with playing  Avi , wmv etc files such as those attached in the "Granny and road Safety"threads.

I now cannot play them as I am getting an error message saying that media player cannot open file WTF :blush:

Anyone got any ideas as I have not buggered around with any settings or configurations

Thanks in advance

Jewels - useless computer boffin :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just pm or call me Jewells as my Late model camira 64 works a treat and I'l be able to guide you in the right direction :blush:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Thanks all , everything appears to be fine now . For the moment al least.

Mind you I couldn't tell you what the one thing that fixed it was :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...