Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
So guys, time to ask the question again.

Power is clearly down in my car (again) and it frustrates the :nyyaah: out of me. I am that far from an 11 its ridiculous.

Car was last tuned and Dynoed in July on a "conservative" Dyno. 274rwks's at the time, but adding the 8% as advised, supposedly I had 290ish at the wheels.

So, 4 months later, cant crack 112 mph, which is what I used to run when I had less than 250atw's.

So, whats the story? Before I do a track day, is it a prerequisite to have the car re-tuned to ensure a good result?

dw... no but always handy

I just want a quick car that provides consistent results. So all you edit experts, what's the answer?

leave the car with the tuner of your choice and let them look into it they will either have your file saved or can do a before and after the new tune this will show weather it is tune, cat, plugs etc.

check fuel preasure too!

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Luke, have a chat with Rob and get him to have a look over the car. I was talking to him on the way back and he seems to recall that it could be a valve spring issue. Best bet would be to talk with him.

Geea. :nyyaah:

Springs have been done though Craig. I know my injectors are maxxed, but that doesnt explain it.

injectors cant be maxed out they ran 360 plus in the previous car!!!!

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Luke, have a chat with Rob and get him to have a look over the car. I was talking to him on the way back and he seems to recall that it could be a valve spring issue. Best bet would be to talk with him.

Geea. :nyyaah:

Springs have been done though Craig. I know my injectors are maxxed, but that doesnt explain it.

injectors cant be maxed out they ran 360 plus in the previous car!!!!

So it seems Nick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...