BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 07/05/07 09:44 AM Posted 07/05/07 09:44 AM gee its a bit rough when some one wants to pinch your sparkplugs.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/07 09:47 AM Posted 07/05/07 09:47 AM Well my fiance drives my T a fair bit and she loves it, she drive it harder than I do its a pissa, like when she is driving she will be saying" oh look I think this guy wants to race" then just tramps it.I must say thowe she is a dam good driver, and nothing brings a smile to my face more than when a car load of P platers start tooting there horns trying to get her to run, then we get a set of light and she blows them away.The look on there face as the finally catch up is clasic that's if they dont turn off in shame.
Chief_XR6T Member 425 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide Posted 07/05/07 09:55 AM Posted 07/05/07 09:55 AM gee its a bit rough when some one wants to pinch your sparkplugs.yea S.A is a sh*t hole for stolen car parts, mates car I smashed some speed addicts head into the side window cause he wanted the deck.Nothing more sexier then seeing a chick in a T.
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Gender: Female Posted 07/05/07 10:33 AM Posted 07/05/07 10:33 AM well I have been around here for the past 3 years and I have only noticed this thread Hey Shaz, add me to the list of chicks in T's Couple of weeks ago, I dragged raced a red Expensive Daewoo maloo from standing position. I beat him by a cars length, he was not happy!! The best part I like is that a chick in a T won! The young guys really love it when a chick does a burn out in her T, I have noticed not sure why Aly
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 07/05/07 10:52 AM Posted 07/05/07 10:52 AM my wife drives mine during the week, she will get a shock if she ever flattens it. David
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/05/07 10:56 AM Posted 07/05/07 10:56 AM My wife drives the phoon and loves it. Get's plenty of attention too
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 07/05/07 11:49 AM Author Posted 07/05/07 11:49 AM the list chics in T's PhantomchicMiss Aly
slippunchdump Member 116 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/07 01:01 PM Posted 07/05/07 01:01 PM I prefer chicks in the back of T's.Can't believe no one said it yet.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 07/05/07 01:05 PM Author Posted 07/05/07 01:05 PM I prefer chicks in the back of T's.Can't believe no one said it yet.they got more sense and its comments like that --- is the reason why females rarely bother to stay on this site. shaz
slippunchdump Member 116 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/07 01:16 PM Posted 07/05/07 01:16 PM No offence intended. Just had to be said. I tried really hard not to but just couldn't.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now