Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

The Australain Muscle Car Masters is on this Sunday at Eastern Creek. I'll be there with the T3 on display and many clubs will be there doing parade laps etc between races.

A good day of racing too with Group A and C and Group N cars going around. There'll be drag demos and other muscle car demos throughout the day. Should make for some good spectating. Channel 10 is apparently filming during the day to make a 1 hr show for TV. And of course the motor mags will be there.

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 19d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

I think Bazza (BS888) is going, I've been thinking about it but probably won't as I have some stuff I need to do at home.

  • Weird Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 2d
  • Location: ACT
Posted

It was a great day, lots of car enthusiasts.

No one cared if you wore a Ford shirt or a Expensive Daewoo cap, or Valiant or anything for that matter.

If it went fast and made lots of noise... it was good. :censored:

Shame about the weather though. :gooff:

post-543-1130670165_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671091_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671139_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671310_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671366_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671405_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671454_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671496_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671535_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671577_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted
I think Bazza (BS888) is going, I've been thinking about it but probably won't as I have some stuff I need to do at home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who told you I was going???????????

No secrets in this town!!!!!!!!!!

Despite the rain it was worth the trip though! There were a lot of awfully nice cars up there on and off the track, some of these guys have an amazing amount of car control! Just like me trying to get out of the car park :censored:

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 4d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Geez some great looking muscle cars there YCL. Any more photos you can share?

What is your 'other' car?

Cheers

  • Weird Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 2d
  • Location: ACT
Posted

Poor b@stard in the green HQ clouted the wall with the front, and at the moment of impact the boot lid poped open and smashed the back of the car. :censored:

post-543-1130671823_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671873_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671911_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671946_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130671976_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130672011_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130672036_thumb.jpg

post-543-1130672087_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted
Poor b@stard in the green HQ clouted the wall with the front, and at the moment of impact the boot lid poped open and smashed the back of the car. :censored:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh! That was a lot harder hit than what the damage shows!! I suppose these old classics are a bit stronger than the stuff we drive!!

Did you see the damage on the Toranas that were left at the scrutineering bay?

  • Weird Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 2d
  • Location: ACT
Posted

Yes, glad I'm not paying the bill to fix that one... :pinch: I never knew they made that many Torana's there seemed to be thousands of them. :spoton:

This is my 'other car'.

Not really a muscle car, but they made us welcome on the day.

I like it, and its a V8, and its Australian made in the days of 97% local content... :blush:

post-543-1130672901_thumb.jpg

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 4d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

That poor bas*ard in the HQ :spoton: Imagine that sick, sinking feeling he would have had after that.

Love that Typhoon, those 19's are just :blush:

A P76 hey, good onya for keeping a bit of Aussie history on the road :pinch:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...